RHS fan 05

Guest BigJ02

I dont know who RHSfan05 is but i used to be rhsfan05 but then some1 has been on my name I have been lying to a few people at school about saying i wasant but i really was and now some1 has got on there and put something on there about kingston sucking and fritts and i did not put that because first of all i dont even know who michael day, rock, or fritts is so if i find out who has been on my old name im going to be very ticked off because i did not write that the last thing i wrote was in girls soccer for when rockwood played alcoa and i have not been back on since. B)

I dont know who RHSfan05 is but i used to be rhsfan05 but then some1 has been on my name I have been lying to a few people at school about saying i wasant but i really was and now some1 has got on there and put something on there about kingston sucking and fritts and i did not put that because first of all i dont even know who michael day, rock, or fritts is so if i find out who has been on my old name im going to be very ticked off because i did not write that the last thing i wrote was in girls soccer for when rockwood played alcoa and i have not been back on since. :rolleyes:

That account has been terminated.