Huntingdon 27 Chester County 7

mood1801

WOW, two CC fans have agreed with me in a row. Now if I could get two Mckenzie fans to do the same thing, now that would be amazing :blink:

I really hope for CC that they don't get down after losing a hard fought battle. It is still hard to believe that with a couple of more wins for CC they could be hosting a playoff game. That is a lot brighter outlook than they had just a year ago.

How many seniors does CC have? and how many positions are filled with seniors?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stangfan,

I change my mind, you are wrong, if CC would've broke all those tackles they would've scored!! Or, we would've won if we didnt lose. :blink:

I dont know the exact numbers of seniors but thier seem to be alot. I know the QB and I'm wanting to say two RB that work in thier are not seniors. TheBoredGuy will know.

I dont think they will get down. In fact, I think they will be boosted a little bit due to playing with one of the best in the state.

You guys play Milan on the 10th right? I think I will be in attendance for that one.

formerQB, I don't disagree with everything you said. I think I agreed with one or two things at some point. :blink: Seriously, though, I thought you and I have had some good discussions to this point. We may not agree on everything, and like trulyhuge said, I may wear blinders to some degree, but some of the stuff we discuss is pretty much opinion anyway.

Stangfan, this team is very senior-heavy. 14 of them to be exact. We have 8 that start on defense and 9 that start on offense. Next year will likely be a rebuilding year, but there is some good talent returning as well. And the JR High is having a great year, so there's reason to be positive about the future. I think Coach Cupples has things heading in the right direction.

man doesnt eveyone that played at cc wish they were apart of this! we havent had a winning season since 91 i think. at the huntingdon game it was like all the football players from the past 10 or so years came back for it. its weird seeing the place packed and actually cheering! we had twice as many people for last weeks game than for last years homecoming.