clay co vs temple

celinabaseball

First, I hope you dont play football to be talking like that. I hope you are just a proud student to talk up your team like that. Go to the strength of schedule, take a look at that! You beat Pickett Co., WOW, not even a varsity schedule. You beat Red Boiling Springs, a team that had the longest losing streak in the nation a couple of years back. Both of those teams together could combine and still only have 30 players. You are playing Temple this week, another 1st year program. You should beat them as bad as you want as well. You also play MJCA, another 1st year program. You also play White House-Heritage, another 1st year program.

You can just show up and win 5 games with that schedule!!!

Dont go out and talk about beating a TRADITION like Gordonsville by 35. Clay Co. will not beat Gordonsville. Enjoy the CUPCAKE schedule, because there are no gimmes in the playoffs.

i bet we beat temple by 60 points. coach has the boys playing real good and we wont lose another game this year. i bet we beat gordonsville by at least 35 points.

Whoa whoa WHOA! Heh, it's nice to have high hopes, but RBS and Pickett County aren't the best measuring sticks to use (no offense intended for either team). I don't see why we can't beat Temple, but I don't believe the score'll be ran up like that; I understand that they're an athletic team, whether it's their first year or not in football. Then for Gordonsville...nope, don't count on it. I feel like we're going to be a true threat to them, win-lose-or-draw, but I don't think either team's gonna win by 35 points, much less even collect 35 points.

Of course, anything can happen.

We beat Red Boiling and Pickett...whoopidy doo. We are yet to accomplish anything but we have very high hopes here in Celina. As for the soft schedule, its not the players fault...I really wish we were playin better schools cause i am not gettin any cense of accomplishment out of these games. I just can't wait to play someone decent.