Perry County / West Carrol

drew bunch is right, from now on. No matter how much I hate certain people, on here. I will only make football posts about sports and I will let it go at that.

Nothing personal to anyone from now on, I think I am losing respect. So from now on, I won't make fun of waynesboro, and coaches short-comings.

BY THE WAY JOE GRAY...IS DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!

So who knows what can come from this....... :P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon Rainey was the best skill player ever to come out of P.C.

He's right about that. He was a very good QB, and even better at safety.

Shannon was really good but, he was one of the best. shannon was the best ATHELETE HANDS DOWN.

But the best player is way too debateable. John Marrs, Shannon, Hedge, PIG, Bryan Cagle, Lynn trull, Ryan Hensley, not to mention PATRICK CARROLL.

All of these players should be proud of the things they accomplished in football!

Drew Bunch, Warren Bates, Collin, Maybe even forrest, and Calvin (your my boy BLUE!!!!)

Calvin, Warren, Collin, and Forrest and Hoffman by the end of their hs time they will be up there will all the others.

late

timbob , i see where your planning on being a coach , well i'm sure all the parents of soon to be high school kids are really excited about that !!! hahaha !! you need to do a lot of growing up before that will ever happen !! you keep living in the past and trying to feed your ego about how "great " you were ! i don't care if you were the greatest high school player to ever live , if a coach showed the maturity level that you exhibit here on coach t , there's no way any parent would ever let them coach their kids !! just a little friendly advice , if you are wanting to be a coach , grow up , and start showing some " CLASS " !! being a coach is a huge responsibility when your dealing with young men who are still developing emotionally and physically .

timbob , i see where your planning on being a coach , well i'm sure all the parents of soon to be high school kids are really excited about that !!! hahaha !! you need to do a lot of growing up before that will ever happen !! you keep living in the past and trying to feed your ego about how "great " you were !  i don't care if you were the greatest high school player to ever live , if a coach showed the maturity level that you exhibit here on coach t , there's no way any parent would ever let them coach their kids !! just a little friendly advice , if you are wanting to be a coach , grow up , and start showing some " CLASS " !!  being a coach is a huge responsibility when your dealing with young men who are still developing emotionally and physically .

ok, if you read the stuff that viking te said about me some of it was true.

I am not going to be sh#tty about this, I will say what I have to say, and I won't comment on the subject again....so here goes.......

after reading some posts, I need to comment on these things then for my own sake let them go (if ya'll want to keep the discussion going that is your business)

I WAS NOT recruited by 17 D-1 schools, UT-Martin, Lambuth, and Bethel all talked to me a little, I made a 21 on my act, but hs grades hurt me. Plus they said that if I wanted to play TE in college I would have to get stronger.

I don't think I am the best player ever at pc, I am not. But, I am not being cocky, I am being confident letting the stats speak for themselves, and I talked to old coaches about this, and they told me that I was the best TE. I personally think I was right, but Drew isn't done yet. He will prolly be 100 times ahead of me.

I have already been promised a job as soon as I get through with college, and the man who promised me this job, is not only the head coach, but the Athletic director as well. Sorry to burst some bubbles, and I won't say where, I don't want anyone to know till I get the job.

Excluding Joe Gray, all the coaches saw my brother get hurt. While he was hurt, after he was hurt, and ultimately after he quit. NO COACHES EVER ONCE CAME TO OUR HOUSE TO SEE HIM. I had a small concussion once, and Coach wampler and Coach clement were at my house the next three days. Coach rice isn't excluded on that....I know that because of what ( a coach) said he quit. that is my problem with the coaches. It will always be there.

I don't want to kill the hs players in an "alumni game" lol. If you read my posts, I said they would win. I just miss competition, and think that I could still compete in a fun tackle football game. the hs would tear us up they are in better shape,lol.

I think that covers it, if you have any more problems start a new thread. realize like I did after reading drew's post. If you have a beef...start a different thread, so as not to take away from PC football.

LATE

I get on here to talk smack, and maybe make some people butt heads, causeI like it. I liked it as a player when this stuff got started cause I knew that OUR team could back it up.

Edited by therealtimbob