Warren County @ Tullahoma

theraiderman

Who would of thought these two would be winless by the 5 week of the season? Well I know you thought one would be, but the question is, will warren county still be playing football this weekend. The sounthern slander had a article about doing away with football at the high school level. Just up and quit and not be anybodys homecoming whipping boy. I bet the coaches just love the media in WC.

If WC can get thier offense past the 30 much less in the red zone, this could be a somewhat good game. I don`t think the offense has been the red zone all year. I`ll take the wildcats in a blow out. :rolleyes:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problems in Warren County are well known but I think they will at least score this week. They must take some baby steps and moving the ball and getting first downs will be a start in the right direction. I think Tullahoma will win even though they are down this year. Their tradition will help them overcome their opponent this week but I don't think it will be a blow out. I hope things will calm down in McMinnville this week and people will let the coaches and players get back to playing the game! Good luck to both teams!

ELA, Warren County's JV does pretty decent. The problem is, those kids in middle school quit before high school. It's as if those kids don't want to play for a program that has a dark cloud hanging over it.

Seriously, though. You are looking at a Warren County offense that averages 1.75 points per game while the defense gives up 41 points per game.

Tullahoma's defense was good enough to hold Coffee County to a season low 14 points. T-Town almost beat White County and led most of the way against Nashville-Overton before blowing it in the end. The Tullahoma Wildcats have a pretty tight defense all the way around. They've gotten better since the first three games of the season.

I expect this game to be where I said it was--around 45-0 in Tullahoma's favor. I think alot of us doesn't want to think that a team could go an entire season and only score 7 points in ten games, but looking at what's left on Warren County's schedule, that very well could take place!

:blink:

There have been many times in the last few years that Tullahoma coach Olive has not run up the score on opponents once the game is in hand. He has a reputation of letting all kids play if there is an opportunity. I do not expect he will change just because he is having a tough year. Look for WC to have opportunities to score in this game once Tullahoma empties the bench.