Columbia State Tennis Action

goldenboy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This past Thursday myself and the guy who always wears the white shirt and the kaki shorts, who wore a yellow jacket and black pants this week, were defeated by Mr. Heath Curfman. Mr. Curfman was at an unfair advantage playing two people and also getting to use the doubles lines. I will win Tuesday and that's a guarantee. I just wish I could get some fans to come and watch me. :)

I got to play today, it was half mixed double for a while but it was fun. Myself and David Paul (a.k.a. the guy who always wears the white shirt and the kaki shorts) played Sovay and that one sweet girl who is crazy about her bf. When the match was tied 5-5 she departed to let David's friend play, dude who is in different P.E. class. After some more playing the score was 6-6 and we decided to retire for the day. In other news I got my first ace today and Heath defeated Wes 6-0, which is worse than he beat me. So this means next Thursday(no school Tuesday) Heath will play Pace for the CSTA Advanced Championship. I'm hoping to practice a bit this weekend. :D

Well Thursday I played against Pless?(the guy who always wears nice clothes) and we tied 5-5. I would of won if he knew how to keep score but I don't really wanna start any arguements out there so I go along with whatever my partner says. lol Mr. Heath wasn't there and neither was the one guy who always wears the white t-shirt and the khaki shorts a.k.a. david. I will give more updates later, I'm off to go shoot some hoops. :o

Tuesday the guy I played didn't really wanna get beat so we didn't keep score. In the championship of the Advanced players Heath beat Pace. He was scheduled to play Mr. Painter Thursday but it was cancelled for some reason.

Today Myself and David played Cecilia (the 25 year old girl) and Hassle (The guy who doesn't talk much). We came out victorious 7-3 and I even had a few aces. :ph34r:

Tuesday the wall test was given. I got 12 hits in 30 seconds which translates into an A. Go Me!!! lol The top boys scored was Pless with 15 unofficial and several others of us tied with 12 official ones. Cecelia was the top girls' scorer with 12 also. The females only had to get 10 for an A and she was the only person who did so. I guess Thursday we will be testing on our serve so there might not be any more scores for a while. :justwrestle: