Perry County vs. Middleton

therealtimbob

Coach, I spent my last day off figuring the scenarios, I got a couple that I don't know what the tie breaker is( 3 teams tied, all 1-1 against each other and Identical records against the other teams in the region) Does the overall record play into that or scoring or do they start flipping coins? :angry:

if everything comes down to a tie like you said then they would look at the overall record and head to head competition.

does anyone know of a time that this happened? an example?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought big d was from waynesboro? I was was courious to know why everytime i read a PC post his imput was on here,

im sorry i must have missed the rule that says you have to be from the place to comment on it!!

oh wait a minute..... ;) ...Theres not one!!!

i post on collinwood, wayne, perry and any other school around.

you are excused for any ignorance you may have.

good luck this week vikings. and cats

Ok, thanks for answering my questions.

If I was a player, I would say that we will finish strong, and win out........But I am not a player I am a spectator....and I say that against middleton, jcs, and fayette, we will be lucky to go 1-3. Plus Adamsville is a good team.

I would be proud if we get into the playoffs, but we will get smoked anyway. I am not being synnical just real, we would prolly have to play some sweet team, like CPA or Collinwood, any team like that will shut us out, and we will not score.

WIN LOSE OR DRAW...the kids at pc have no reason to thang their heads. PC is just a victim of being in a tough region.

Good luck!

by the way, collinwood is overrated

Edited by robjim

i post on collinwood, wayne, perry and any other school around.

good luck this week vikings. and cats

You left out the trojans in that good luck sentence. We all know how much you love Collinwood.

sorry greenman...

good luck tr.. tr.. tr.. tr... I just cant do it man. but i hope you guys beat Moore co so that wc will be your first loss. Who made mc a homecoming game.

hey timbob.. your watching to many soaps dude. "i know something you dont know" save the drama for yo mama.

what did you say about my mama? :justwrestle:

read that again slick. nothing bad about your mama.

no disrespect to your mama, im sure she raised you just fine.

that was a shot to you to stop the drama.

I mean why post something like that? are you looking to start a rumor.

i can tell from your post you got something against the team but that is crossing the line.

[sorry greenman...

good luck tr.. tr.. tr.. tr... I just cant do it man. but i hope you guys beat Moore co so that wc will be your first loss. Who made mc a homecoming game.

We like a good test in Collinwood. It makes homecoming more exciting. Who scheduled CA for your homecoming, that was pretty exciting wasnt it. You almost lost that one.