TAFT YOUTH CENTER

footballfan007

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be scared to play Taft. they are some crazy kids!

You would probably be scared to play fetch with my pup, because he sometimes grabs my hand instead of the stick. The kids that I've seen play for Taft weren't,as you say crazy, just tougher than most. And, most of them say, yes sir and no sir if addressed.

Edited by jimbo44

i know the situation is unique and they aren't eligible but i just wonder how taft would do in the state playoffs they are destroying everyone and it'd be neat to see how they'd match up vs a south pittsburg or somebody like that seriously.

They couldn't last with deep benches like South Pittsburg et,al. There have been games that they have played Montery to the wire.

We(Oneida) have them this Friday. What all do they have? I've heard they have a good QB.

Haven't seen them play this year. I can tell you that their coach could be a Marine recuits worst nightmare. They will get after it til they drop. The weather is cool now, they will not be cramping up in the fourth quarter.

First of all they have had the best sportsmanship of any team i've played against.

Second, they are very tough- not big, just tough- they are sooooo fast - so u better not over pursue, or it will be a long night.

I think they could compete with better schools - the only thing that would hurt them is their size in their lineman- otherwise they are very talented.