Dresden vs Westview

DHS_LION

Hey DHS LIONS you make us sound like we are nothing well come Friday night we are going to whip the crap out of the baby lions. We have always beaten dresden and we always will. So next time you say something stupid make sure that dersden has actually played someone.

In case you haven't figured it out, DHS LION is NOT from Dresden....just a flamer who recently opened an account on this board to talk trash.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Dresden, I love the team. I even love that I am one of few that can even spell it correclty on this board. I hope dresden wins this friday. I think they will. They are gonna pound the ball right down martins throat and martin is going to be deader than a bag of bricks by the end of the game.

I love Dresden, I love the team. I even love that I am one of few that can even spell it correclty on this board. I hope dresden wins this friday. I think they will. They are gonna pound the ball right down martins throat and martin is going to be deader than a bag of bricks by the end of the game.

I just wish that yall would stop saying yall are going to run all over westview because yall have something else coming if you think yall are gonna run all over us.. I'm not saying that Westview will win but hey they are gonna give Dresden a run for their money but who knows they might even win. :lol:

Dresden knows that Westview is a very good football team.  No one actually FROM Dresden has ever said anything otherwise.  Just some flamers on the board trying to stir up some crap as usual.  I wish they would all go away.  iIlook for a good, competitive, hard fought game from both squads.

uofm----I dont know who you are but I really do like your attitude on here---

Dresden will win easily......but Martin will give them a hard time. Martin's passing game is pretty good and i know that Dresden's passing defense isn't up to par. Dresden will run their way to another victory but then will only have 2 weeks to prepare for a showdown for the region championship in Milan.

Dresden isn't going to win at all, but it we be a close game. You do have to admit who in the heck have they played. They beat the devils but a "AA" team should beat a "A" team. Westview has played teams that have not been defeated except for two teams and those two teams have only lost two games. If Westview played the same teams that Dresden has played then we would be undefeated as well. I'm going for Milan to whip the ###### out of Dresden. Westview will win the game this friday.

If Westview played the same teams that Dresden has played then we would be undefeated as well.

They have played one team in common, Humboldt, Dresden won and Westview lost so no Westview would not be undefeated if they played the same teams as Dresden, they would have at least one lost.