Clay Co. Vs. Watertown

Widetackle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I would really like to know is, where does somone get htat Celina may be one of the top 2 teams in the region??? :D Anyways, if this were true then that would make FCS the #1 team and CHS the #2 team being that FCS beat you which was a good game and I was rooting for CHS the entire time. I am rooting for CHS this week as well b/c I think they are full of crap. They are 4-1 and they think that they are something. Well Watertown hasn't played anybody really all that spectacular. I'll tell the #1 team in the region and that is G-ville and everyone knows it. There have only been 2 teams to win the region we are in now and that is Hartsville, and Gordonsville, and it is going to stay that way. By the way, Carthage would definitely kill CHS, as much as I don't like Carthage, they have a really good team. GL to CHS, Carthage, and Gordonsville this week

Guest hootersfan
What I would really like to know is, where does somone get htat Celina may be one of the top 2 teams in the region??? :justwrestle: Anyways, if this were true then that would make FCS the #1 team and CHS the #2 team being that FCS beat you which was a good game and I was rooting for CHS the entire time. I am rooting for CHS this week as well b/c I think they are full of crap. They are 4-1 and they think that they are something. Well Watertown hasn't played anybody really all that spectacular. I'll tell the #1 team in the region and that is G-ville and everyone knows it. There have only been 2 teams to win the region we are in now and that is Hartsville, and Gordonsville, and it is going to stay that way. By the way, Carthage would definitely kill CHS, as much as I don't like Carthage, they have a really good team. GL to CHS, Carthage, and Gordonsville this week

guess yall heard that wed put a woopin on yall someone get on here and tell me how bad watertown beat yall after the game

I was at the game tonight, and it was clearly a case where ClayCo. was all hat and no cattle. The tigers dominated the game from the opening whistle. Clay Co. made the mistake of losing the toss and Watertown chose to defer. Clay then decided to kick and Watertown was able to receive to start both halves. The tigers made 3 turnovers, and had the ball inside the Dawgs 30 on 3 occasions without scoring. The tigers clearly had the better team, and the outcome was never in doubt. The tigers passed for neary 300 yards, and ran for 150 more. The Dawgs decided to put #20 in the game to start the 2nd half, after being too injured to play in the 1st. On the 5th play, with #20 at safety, the tigers went up top for a touchdown as the receiver ran past #20. The Dawgs should spend more time on the practice field, and less time on coach t. :D