Upperman vs. Portland

VulcanK1

Very possible both the QB and RB will be back on the field for Upperman tonight. I think the RB will be a game time decision. Does having these two players back affect the outcome??? I think Portland still has too many weapons for the Bees. I will change my prediction but not the winner.

PHS -25

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland take it easy these next few weeks, we dont want any of those starters hurt, after the Macon loss we want to show what we're about. Good Luck to both

GO BIG OWLS

MF

Bean - I hope we are healthy for the battle in week 10. I'm looking forward to a tough fight. We still remember our one point loss in the playoffs last year. But first , we have to think about Upperman this week. We'll talk about week 10 in........ say......... week 10? :D

Pride,tell your boys to watch the Bee's hands they have a problem of wanting to grab the other teams in the strattle.

#60 won't be playing this week b/c he was ejected from the MC game last week for that same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vulcank1

Have we changed our defense since last year.

Pardon me for answering for Vulcank1, but we haven't changed the defense. It has matured quite a bit from last years. We are still making mental errors because of our inexperience and have given up some big plays that hurt us in both of our losses. The guys have really looked good at times but have also struggled. I just hope we continue to win and can put everything together by playoff time. :D

Guest phsfan2003

ppride

thanks for answering my question about the defense. Are you a coach because I had heard our defense had changed. The first few games it looked shaky, but here lately it has looked better. I hope our DB's can do the same thing against good teams as the season goes along.