Lawrence County Update

BDURHAM

I was at the game and no Kolesar did not play, I didn't count 'em, but it looked like maybe at least 6 without pads. Kolesar, Beard, Chambers, I believe Adam Cozart, and at least a couple others.

Just about 3 weeks ago, Dollar, who started RB last night was #3 on the depth chart. Another reason why any player anywhere should give it 2nd thought if he is thinking bout giving it up due to lack of playing time.

Well, that's good, we need everybody ready for these last games. I guess I've got enough "old school atitude" in me to feel comfortable in saying that this late in the season, unless an injury is "major", it's time to tough it up and get out there, especially for Seniors and team leaders.

I'll make this statement about the Hillsboro loss...I believe that is our first game that we would have lost no matter how good a game we played. Their game plan fits their team perfectly. A Hillsboro parent told me that they "stayed in the weight room" when they're not on the practice field. Congratulations to Hillsboro for your dedication....it definitley shows.

Bring on those Columbia Lions.

We've come a long way.

Go Wildcats

it looks to be that kolesar will miss this weeks game, he didnt practice today, i believe the trainer looked at it and didnt like what he saw so unless a miracle takes place brandon will not be in the backfield this week, as for blake isbell i knew he would do this, even though he has a broken elbow he did practice today and u would think with that type of injury that isbell might just slack off in hittin drills but nope he still hits with the same amount of POP! everyone else should be back except chambers he will prolly be out till senior nite against overton.

wildcat 84