Sequatchie Co. vs. Tyner

TIPHI97

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest warriorpride12

Marion152 you are right about Bolden. All I heard is how good Bolden is but I havent seen him do anything. So Bolden this is for you, show people this week that you can play b/c no one has seen it this year.

Marion152 you are right about Bolden. All I heard is how good Bolden is but I havent seen him do anything. So Bolden this is for you, show people this week that you can play b/c no one has seen it this year.

No one has seen it this year, because he has only played in two games due to a staph infection. He spent a couple of days in ICU and had to have his elbow cut open to drain it.

The worst officiated game that I've ever seen. Over 20 penalties for Tyner and 0 for Sequatchie. The Tyner players kept their composure and pulled the win out, although they were playing against the officials. I would love to see them meet again in the playoffs at Tyner, because it would be very ugly.

Tyner came out flat and Sequatchie played above their head, but the big thing was 28 penalties for Tyner and 0 for Sequatchie. Their is no way that anyone is going to tell me that the Indians played a flawless game. Why would our 300 pound lineman have to hold their small D-Line all night.

I hate it when people make excuses. There is no reason to blame officials, they dont get paid off and they try there best to call a fair game, every official will make mistakes but player,coaches, and fans have to overlook that and go on with the game. Maybe Tyner committed those penalty's. Everyone who makes excuses about refs make me mad. Just admit it was a close game and Tyner pulled it out in the second half.