Central vs Halls

tennstar33

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two teams will meet at 7:30 tonight in a heated battle of Black Oak Ridge.  All the stats and records say that Central will blister Halls, but we all know that in this matchup you can throw all those out the door. 

NO never mind  I change my mind NO you can't. Central is bigger, faster, and more athletic.  Central will blister Halls, and better than that I just saved $150 on my car insurance.

central is more athletic and faster(as usual) Halls is bigger and stronger(as usual) I guess it comes down to who wants it the most. ;)

Edited by sneakypete

i am not just boasting that i discovered jackson, i took him from ae 's super midget team they had him on the line. i use to pick him up everyday for practice and then take him to find his mom who had left him locked out of his own house. i would drive him from one end of knoxville to another trying to find his mother. if you didn't know social services finally took him and put him in a group home in nashville or somewhere, then some nice folks from knoxville adopted him. it is a fact if i had not done the things i had done for casseen when he was a skinny little eigth grader, it is highly likely he would be at carter or austin east. you halls fans need to watch it, because you have some mighty fine middle schoolers that just might be wearing the red and black next year, and that is another fact. also i have not been fired from anything, matter of fact the boss man has asked me if i would come back next year and coach the super midgets, so do not think for a minute that i am on bad terms with the genius of fountain city.

p.s you are gonna see what a real 4A team looks like tonight, halls is just a bunch of crying losers. but you can bet coach will play it close to the vest because maryville will be in the stands, it will still be a blowout. ;):)

I'm not a football player, but I've watched it my whole life, and I've watched Chase Lobetti play for a while now.

The kid ain't the BEST athlete in the world, but he pulls his weight, and he sure as heck don't get ran over 8 times out of 10.

I have no clue how the game will go, but I will support the Devils no matter what. go Halls.

;)

John Paul is indeed what you say. He rambles on and on about his importance to the Bobcat nation when in truth he is so insinificant they will not even let him flim.

i don't think i am important at all, now if i use to coach at halls i would be important. you rednecks think that since i do not coach the middle school team or film , that i got ran off. coaching a team with 18 bodies on it, gets old after 8 years so i gave it up, not fired. we went to the championship my last year, they are have only one win this year. i will be back next year. i trully wish you rednecks all the worse luck in the world, and i promise you it will start at 7:30 tonight. i use to not feel that way about you racist crackers, but now i do. ;)