Class AAA Regions 1-4 FINAL predictions

Bobericks

I believe these Regions 1, 2, 3, and 4 are the toughest to predict in the entire state!!

Region 1

1. Seymour

2. Sull North

3. Pigeon Forge

4. Rutledge

Any of those aforementioned teams could finish 2-4

Region 2

1. Austin-East

2. Fulton

3. Anderson Co

4. Kingston--unless, unless, unless with a victory over Loudon Friday night

Region 3

Three-Way tie

1. Sequoyah

2. Grundy Co

3. Walker Valley

4. Howard--with victory over hapless McMinn Central

Region 4

what a mess

1. Macon Co

2. Portland

3. Smith Co

4. Trousdale

5. LA--will be left out with an excellent record!!

I have much, much  respect for Coach Wampler at Sull North. Therefore my friend, Sull North will take out Rutledge. If we are not careful, PF will slip in and finish 2nd. They took Cumberland Co right down to the wire this past Friday night.

My friend, you can have all the respect in the world for Mike Wampler...but his team is not very good and this is the second year in a row in which they have been below average...I saw them on Friday and they lost to Volunteer; a team they had won 10 in a row over and they were unimpressive to say the least.

Volunteer had two backs run for 100 yards against North...and Rutledge has a better O-line than Volunteer with comparable backs.

When North comes to Rutledge they'll be 2-5, 2-0...when they leave they will be 2-6, 2-1.

Like I said, you heard it here first.

And Pigeon Forge isn't going to beat Seymour or Rutledge. Yes they played a close game with Cumberland County; they also played a close game with Union County. They blew a big lead against CC which is something they've done a lot this season.

The region championship was decided last month at Seymour when the Eagles scored a 12-0 win in the final 6 1/2 minutes of their game with Rutledge.

Edited by KevB1990