Knox Catholic vs. BGA

wtm3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will decide the 1st place in DII AA East/Middle Region.

BGA has beaten JP2, Webb, and eventually Notre Dame. Knoxville Catholic has beaten JP2 and Notre Dame. They might get beaten by Knoxville Webb in 3 weeks. If BGA beats Knoxville Catholic they will be placed first.

Knoxville Catholic has been playing an easy schedule this year. They havent played anyone yet with the strength that BGA does. BGA has played some good teams this year: MBA, Goodpasture, and Tyner. This is their third region game after beating Knoxville Webb 45 -12, and JP2 54 - 12. This will be a good game to watch, and BGA will beat Knoxville Catholic.

BGA 42 Knoxville Catholic 14

Can BGA stop Catholic's offensive assault?

Yes, BGA has the defense to stop this offense.

Um, I'm not sure if that's a fact, DaCheese. Catholic has weapons all over the field, not just two or three, I mean literally four to five guys that can take it all the way at any time. But I guess we'll find out Friday...

well BGA had the defense to stop the number 1 offense in middle tennessee according to Stats, MBA. BGA stopped them for 3 3/4 quarters. so accordinly, they will stop their offense.

The true question will be if they can stop BGA's offense...

Um, I'm not sure if that's a fact, DaCheese. Catholic has weapons all over the field, not just two or three, I mean literally four to five guys that can take it all the way at any time. But I guess we'll find out Friday...

I really havent seen any weapons that you say Catholic has, BGA has 11 defensive weapons that will overpower and destroy the catholic offense.

Catholic's defensive secondary is slow, if you watched the JP2 game they got burned. They wont have a chance against BGA's running backs and wide receivers.