Mr. Bob Henry

falconfan94

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard today that Mr. Henry is becoming more stable. He reached for his granddaughter's hand. The word is he has a long recovery. Mr. Henry vowed not to shave his beard until his Falcons win the state championship. There is a sign over his bed in ICU that reads: Please do not shave beard! Mr. Henry is a wonderful, caring man. The Henrys are all special people, always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone. They are dedicated to the Falcons and to the Lincoln County community, and to their church. I do believe in the power of prayer and it's working. Please keep praying for him, folks, and I believe we can witness a miracle. Mr. Henry, we want you to see the state playoff game! We love you.

Posted: Nov 3 - 10:45 PM

Heard tonight that the Dr.s had Mr. Bob sit in a chair for a short period of time, and he was awake for a short period of time but, he still had some tubes and stuff in him. Still critical, but, this has to be a positive sign, that they let him move around a little. It will just be a long road back, but it does seem to be looking a little better than it did.

--------------------

Go Falcons!

The above was posted on the thread entitled: "Any updates on Lincoln County Camera Man?". Just thought it needed to be here, too. Please continue to keep Mr. and Mrs. Henry and their family in your prayers.