Set Your Tivo's for ESPN, Friday @8pm

64TNChamp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

64TN,

Is there a similar site (Like Coach T) for high school football in South Carolina?

THanks

There is a site at www.scvarsity.com but it will cost you anywhere from $4.95 to $9.95 a month for access.

Another reason why CoachT is the man......free unless you want to step up to the premier package...the top of all dogs.....the 5 star.....platinum plus membership for

a mind-boggleing....whopping......$1.00 per month.

Gentlemen.

This is my final comment on your feud with 64. I did the research on the posts you guys are referring to. Your feud carried over from threads related to DB. Let me remind you that he did not start anything about DB on this thread. You guys did. Keep your arguments on the DB threads.

His posts concerning the national scene are not inflammatory or demeaning to DB or anyone else. If you guys want to post in this these threads, stay on topic. Should you choose to continue to spam the threads with your personal issues with 64, you will be reported to the mods for posting off topic and violating the terms of service.

Well thats just great bigred, im glad that will be your last comment. Since you didn't start this thread and generally don't know about 64's comments on other threads. But I guess its ok if he comes on other threads and bashes DB, and Tennessee High School Football, just as long as he don't say anything bad about MBA.

This will be my last comment on this mindless thread to, unless 64 bashes my school or any other school in the great state of Tennessee!

Oh and by the way, since this web site is about Tennessee High School Sports, this thread is off topic to begin with.

I will be with 99.9% of High School Football fans in Tennessee Fri. night....pulling for my home town team in person. Not siting in front of the TV, watching some South Carolina teams play that I could care less about. Now thats on topic...RIGHT!

WACO :huh: JACO

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Actually, gridcoach started the argument on this thread and he is from Science Hill. Everyone has gotten fed up with 64TNchamp and now that he starts a subject, he is getting his!

Plain and simple 64TNChamp has started arguments on other threads, he is just getting his own medicine from a few DB fans and a Science Hill fan who is tired of all his smart remarks and disrepect. You obviously did lousy research gobigred, no offense but 1000 other posters will tell you otherwise.

I tried to ignore him, be friendly and joke around. He has crossed the line too many times for me to keep my mouth shut.

So the easiest solution is for 64TnChamp to refrain from downing DB or TN football in general. It is ok for him to speak of these nationally ranked teams, but leave it to that and there is no problem.

Edited by bud

While 64 hasn't necessarily "bashed" MBA, I can link a few posts of his (including the first one in this thread) where he has said MBA couldn't keep up with a certain out-of-state team. I haven't called him out for making such statements, even if it isn't necessarily complimentary to MBA. I think he calls it like he sees it, regardless of whether it paints MBA or any other TN team in a good or bad light.

I think any team's fans can at times be its harshest critics. I'm sure 64 would love to see DB get another title, especially after the long drought. While I'm not going to take the time to research all of his posts, nor comment on his or his detractors' vitriol, I will say that I did look at the DB-Karns thread that was started before the game. I saw predictions as high as 63-0 and comments like "DB doesn't even need to show up". 64 was one of the first to come on the thread to imply, in his own colorful way, that DB hadn't played anyone (I'm paraphrasing his words) and that there was no need to chest-thump. While he didn't predict the upset, he provided some pretty interesting and incisive foreshadowing, wouldn't you have to agree? Here's the thread; decide for yourself:

DB-Karns Thread

FWIW, I'm a DB fan. I root for them, Lincoln County, Oakland, and a few other I-5A teams who have chosen to play MBA and other privates since the split. I have tremendous respect for these programs, not just for their accomplisments on the field but also for thumbing their nose at the public-private debate and saying "we'll play anybody".

Edited by rollredroll