Sequoyah @ O.S.

accarp2614

This Friday OS will play host to a much improved Sequoyah team. OS has dominated this series over the 2 seasons played. If the cats overlook the chiefs this season, they could have 3 loses. I personally the cats will take care of business with a decent balance of offense and a strong defense. I say....................OS-32 SHS-15. Any thoughts?

ACCARP

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the game could be closer than that, but I worry about the mental state of the Chiefs. They were really flying on cloud 9 until they lost to an improving Sweetwater team and then were defeated by Walker Valley.

The Walker loss has to weigh heavy on them, knowing a long and tough road trip awaits them in the first round of the TSSAA playoffs.

Make no mistakes about it, Oliver Springs will be playing one of the best fullbacks in East Tennessee when they take on Jerome Felton. The line has been opening some holes and some others have contributed on the ground, including Dwayne Anderson. The Chiefs could have a couple of key players limited due to injury and their depth has always been a concern.

If Sequoyah goes into the game feeling sorry for themselves or down, the Bobcats will rip em apart. But Oliver Springs' two losses have come against teams that can "push back" when the going gets tough and I think Sequoyah has that ability. I just don't know how they will handle a tough road game though, knowing their playoff destination is already locked in. I have to go with coach Frank Johnson and the Bobcats, but do feel it could turn into a quality football game.

Oliver Springs 20, Sequoyah 14

oliver stinks gets beat again by a 3a school. cheifs wins 35-2. we ready. we ready. we ready.

Biggamer shut up u have no idea what u are talking about I say this will be one heck of a football but I have no idea who will win but will be a good game to watch.

ok about the chiefs and felton he is not the best fllback in tennessee he could be but he likes one thing its called heart i was at the game friday night and he gave up well not just him half the team did it looked like they just didnt care that it was a region game i am afriad that the chiefs are sattisfied with making the playoffs which is a wrong thing to do i want to see the chiefs come out and play with a little emotion they can still win this thing if they play like they did at the first of the season but if they come out thinking there all that they will get waxed in the first round i hope to see some seniors step up and take control of this team and maybe get some life back into them good luck and go chiefs

p.s. did anyone else see the ridiculous play call at the end of the game by sequoyah come on a qb draw on 2 and 15 then a sweep th the short side of the field that was pittiful

Oliver Springs looks to continue rolling toward the playoffs eyeing a deep run into the playoffs. The Chiefs are a much improved AAA team from last year, so this is an opponent the Region 2AA champs shouldn't take for granted.

Look for the Bobcats to come out on all cylinders and looking forward to playing a revenge game with Sweetwater next week.

Oliver Springs 35 Seqouyah 7

sqhsplaya you are real hater for getting on here and talking junk about someone that goes to your own school. I know Jerome is one of the best backs period in Tennessee and probably the best fullback, because i seriously doubt any other fullback has over a thousand yards with 2 regular season games left. If you weren't on the field you can't say anything about heart or us giving up, because as i remember we ended up being down 19-3 in the 3rd quarter and fought back to lose 25-18. Yea it does hurt to lose to county and region championships back to back, but hopefully we will bounce back. And We WILL !!!

Its sad that you have to worry about people in your on school talking about you, but its cool cuz i'm positive you're not half the athlete he is. :lol: