Farragut vs. Oak Ridge

monkey

I think that Farragut will win by a score of 1-0. Oak Ridge did beat them the first time they played but overall, Faffagut has played a tougher schedule. Their opponents combined wins are 276 vs Oak Ridge's opponents total of 205.... But, hogwash! these are the tournaments, and I firmly beleive that the team that wants it the most, that comes mentally prepared, will win the game. As the tournament moves on, the skill level and talent gets closer and closer. I think this to be true of each and every game to be played from now on, by each and every team left standing.

MMMM i hate to say it but im gonna have to go for farragut, having played both teams, farrgut just has better quickness and agility. But on the other hand OR has better trapping and knows how to get the ball to the goal. but u dont get much by the farragut defenders...it will be a really good game but im gonna have to go for farragut