clay county and gordansville

celinasuperfan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be the first to say Congrats. I wish I could have been there to witness it. I guess I should say welcome to high school football, you have finally beat a team someone has heard of that is actually worth a crap!!!

The only thing you did was open Boyds eyes. Next week is when the real season starts everyone is 0-0

Good Luck you will need it

Addictedtosports....Are you going to the game tonight?

Yes, I was there, great game. I don't want to take anything away from clay Co. for their great game.....but Gordonsville came out very flat and just couldn't do anything right. That could have been some of Clay Co.'s doing. It doesn't matter though Clay Co. gets ahuge win and some confidence. Great game Tigers and Bulldogs.

Edited by addictedtosports.com

I can not believe this happened. It is over though and maybe this will come as an eye opener to the Tigers. Great game CCHS. You did what no other team in the region was able to do. But, I gurantee you that this would have not happened if my class was still playing. But now I am just a spectator.

I just really hope this opens the Tigers eyes and makes them come out with intensity next week against Copper Basin. They need to step it up because the way they have played the last 3 weeks, they could get beat by RBS. Good Luck Tigers. Congrads CCHS, you earned it. I hope they will not overlook you again. And I hope Boyd overlooks you because you can know them off.