What can we do for Mr. Henry

falconfan94

For anyone wanting to send anything to Mr. Bob Henry, you can send to:

Mr. Bob Henry

c/o Lincoln County High School

1233 Huntsville Hwy.

Fayetteville, TN 37334

I spoke to Coach Thompson's wife, and she said this would be the best address to send anything to. Mr. Bob is still in very critical condition, in a doctor induced full coma to help him rest so that his brain swelling can go down and the bleeding can stop. He still needs all of our prayers, as does his family, to help him through this. I would like to personally thank each and everyone who has said kind things and shown concern for him.

Thanks for the information. I ask that people also remember Mrs. Henry specifically in your prayers. The Henrys just lost a daughter to cancer in the last month, and I'm sure that's making this even harder for Mrs. Henry. From this Lincoln Countian, thanks so much to everyone who has the Henrys in their thoughts and prayers. They mean so much to so many of us.

Mr. Bob is a huge attribute to the falcon program. He is a fixture here and everybody loves him. There is nothin in this world he would rather do than be at the games on friday nites. He loves the kids, loves the coaches, loves the game and everything about it. We're prayin for ya Mr. Bob and Mrs. Martha. The falcons are missing ya.