Moore County

orange

Hey boys it less than 24 hours away. Button that chin strap up real tight and tape your shoulder pads real tight because we are going to play our best game tonight.

Whoever put the Moore Co. football banner on our press box did us a favor, we are now ready to defend our turf. BRING IT||||||||||||||||||||||||

It was a good win for MC. But they didn't play that good. The lineman did a great job on offense and defense. But the QB and RB's could not keep there hands on the ball. The defense of backs allowed the receivers to get behind them. So enjoy the win. But you need to get back to work on the little things if you want to make it where you want to go. :D

Gosh darn Acer, they must of done something right. They had over 400 yds of offense.

Wasn't quite 400 I don't think... Maybe I misread the stats! But nonetheless! Thanks! I disagree Acer, We apparently did play well, we did something right to win! With Fanning Huntland was supposed to "stomp us"... I didn't see any of that happening!

I don't think huntland really wanted to play, Mc had more fans than they did, I will admit I thought the hornets would give them a better game, Huntland's o-line did not look very good at all. If they would learn how to tackel it might have been a bit closer. I was glad to see Mc finally get the ball to no. 1 more, he is the best rb and he changed the game. Huntland let Mc have way too many cutbacks. Enjoy because it will be long two weeks ahead. I agree toataly acer

Edited by BURLEY