Macon County vs York

tnchad1980

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great luck to both york and macon it's ashame york won't be in the playoffs when sullivan north,pigeon forge and howard are going with 2 wins if that.by the way macon band you are great you sound great and you are really cool people!!!!

There is 2 teams in Region4-3A that won't make the playoffs that are better than 45% of the teams that makes the playoffs. That just the way it is in this region. Macon Co. and York got the ripped off last year. Looks like York and LA or Peetown this year. Really this is the way it should be in all regions, you should have to earn getting in the playoffs.

<_< hey everyone i forgot to say one more thing on my last post.....i think the band rocks too!!!they sound really good and my momma said they sound really good from the other side of the field!!!lets go win the region macon we can do it!!!now let's show everyone else that we can!!!!see everyone friday night hope there is a big croud!!!!!GO BIG BLUE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

But in the same respect, Smith beat Trousdale, and Macon beat Smith & Trousdale... but I do see what you are saying here. I disagree with the statement, Trousdale doesn't have nothing. They do have a good team, as all the top ranking teams in this region do.

Macon Co. needs to go into this game, not thinking this is an easy pushover game, because it isn't. Any given game/team can give you a rude awakening.

Just look at the NFL games this weekend...Some of the ones, I picked to win, heavy favorites, lost.

So stay focused on this game, we will deal with what comes after that, later.

Edited by KITTY_KAT

But in the same respect, Smith beat Trousdale, and Macon beat Smith & Trousdale... but I do see what you are saying here.  I disagree with the statement, Trousdale doesn't have nothing. They do have a good team, as all the top ranking teams in this region do. 

Thank you mam.

Win or lose this week - the Tigers have had a great year.

Congratulations!!

Next week we begin the second season. Except for home field advantage, everybody starts at square one. I can't wait.

Edited by tchsno1fan

But in the same respect, Smith beat Trousdale, and Macon beat Smith & Trousdale... but I do see what you are saying here.  I disagree with the statement, Trousdale doesn't have nothing. They do have a good team, as all the top ranking teams in this region do. 

Thank you mam.

Win or lose this week - the Tigers have had a great year.

Congratulations!!

Next week we begin the second season. Except for home field advantage, everybody starts at square one. I can't wait.

If i'm looking at the bracket right,shouldn't we expect yall on the hill in round 2?