HARPETH VS LEWIS COUNTY

sportfan

HARPETH NOW HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CLAIM THIRD PLACE IN THE REGION.

WE DISPOSED OF THE TIGERLESS TIGERS OF WAVERLY TONIGHT AND ARE READY TO KNOCK THE KITTENS OF LEWIS COUNTY OUT OF THE RANKS OF THE UNBEATENS. TIGERS ONE WEEK AND THE PANTHERS THE NEXT, NOT A BAD FINISH FOR THE TRIBE. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THURSDAY WHEN WE KICK SOME LEWIS COUNTY REAR END THIS WEEK.

WHAT HAPPENED AGAINST THE WINLESS RAIDERS. THEY GAVE YOU ALL WANTED. IT WON'T BE ANY EASIER THIS WEEK. A COUPLE OF THE GUYS ARE PLANNING ON ASKING COACH WINKLER TO PUT HIS HAIR ON THE LINE THIS WEEK SO WE CAN LEAVE HAIR IN YOUR LOCKER ROOM. ON SECOND THOUGHT THAT IS SO REDNECK WE WON'T EITHER. WE MAY BRING JUGS BUT THAT IS SO REDNECK TO. WE WON'T NEED TO BLOW A HORN TO GET YOUR ATTENTION AND THAT IS REDNECK ALSO. IN FACT EVERYTHING YOU DO IS TACKY AND RED NECK. MAYBE WE'LL RENT "PICKUPS" NO TO REDNECK. WHAT I'M SAYING IS YOU ARE ALL REDNECK AND IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT.

PANTHERS THIS FRIDAY AND MUSTANGS NEXT, THIS IS A DREAM COMING TRUE AND LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.

DAVID WHO????

REMEMBER THE TOP GUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANN IS THE MAN!!!

Edited by sportfan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if I get this straight... Harpeth, which is located in the cultural capitol of Tennessee, Kingston Springs...got beaten by Loretto, got beaten by Station Camp in a shootout :D , squeaked by winless Hickman county, sneaked by Fairview who is having a down year, and beat 3-6 Waverly by 19...and you're talking smack.

LOL.......LMAO.......ok I said I would never get hostile with another person on Coacht.......but come on......you are an idiot.....you are by far the stupidest person on the planet.....please tell me your not a player.....because if you are.....our boys will have fun puttin you on your back through the whole game.....and if your one of the coaches......you should just be EMBARRASSED, you are obviously a immature little punk who knows nothing of the sport of football. And quit running your mouth about Lewis County......how can you talk crap about us, when the simple fact is HARPETH stinks!! You stink......simple as that.....you have no chance of getting past even the 1st round of the playoffs.....and since you are going to run your mouth and talk trash all week......Look, if for some reason your gonna talk trash, do it for 1 of 2 reasons........either because the other team started it or your team can back your talk up.....And your team can't and won't......and if you have a problem with what I am saying......I'll be at the game when we play you. I am not even going waste my time continuing to argue with such a stupid person. GO PANTHERS!!!!

Well here's my thoughts on the game. Harpeth has been on a roll as of late and it would make their season to give Lewis Co their only only loss. Now Lewis Co has been on a roll all season and has good ole Mo on their side. I expect Harpeth to play us tough and give it all they have but Lewis Co will just be too much. Our secondary has become great this season and nobody has been able to run on us all year. Also with it being senior night at Panther Stadium everybody will be playing with a lot of emotion and the Panthers will prevail with their 2nd undefeated season in 3 years. It's David Sharp, not David Who. :D Go Panthers!!!! :lol:

LC PANTHER95,

YOUR POST IS ALITTLE HOSTILE AND I KNOW YOU LIKE YOUR TEAM BUT LIGHTEN UP SOME. THIS WILL BE A CLASSIC BATTLE BETWEEN TWO PROGRAMS THAT HAVE SHARED THE TITLE THE LAST EIGHT YEARS. THE THING THAT WE BOTH HAVE TO DO IS CARRY THIS OVER IN THE PLAYOFFS AND MEET AGAIN IN THE QUARTERS. IT WOULD BE NICE TO BEAT YOU TWICE IN ONE SEASON. REGULAR SEASON WILL BE OUT THE WINDOW COME PLAYOFF TIME AND EVERYONE WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE TO ADVANCE. THIS WILL MAKE OUR REGULAR SEASON BY BEATING YOU THIS WEEK AND MCKENZIE WILL BE NEXT. WE HAVE SHOWN WE CAN BEAT YOU, MCKENZIE AND HUNTINGDON IN THE PAST. GOLDENBOY IS EXACTLY RIGHT IN HIS ASSUMPTION ON THIS GAME. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT AS SOPHISICATED AS WE ARE BUT COME HANG OUT HERE AND YOU WILL LEARN THE FINER THINGS ABOUT LIFE. WE USE FORKS AND SPOONS AT OUR MEALS AND DRINK OUT OF GLASSES. WHEN I THINK OF COMING TO LEWIS COUNTY IT REMINDS ME OF THE OLD RERUNS OF THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES. MOST OF YOU REMIND ME OF JETHRO AND HIS GREAT MIND. FACTS ARE FACTS AND YOU WILL REALIZE THURSDAY WE ARE FOR REAL.

And you are saying you are sophisticated.....LOL.......I swear if i had to play for Harpeth, I would jump off a cliff......Listen, I ain't trying to be hostile.....but when you make fun of us......what other choice do I have......In Lewis County we play football, and we play well.......we might not have that great of a team next year, but we have a great team this year......we are going to have a big ? at QB next season, but thats next season, not this season......this is how its going to be......Bring everything you got when you come to Panther Stadium.......we aren't going to overlook yall like we did Richland....and this is going to be a good ol fashion hard hitting football game. GOOD LUCK to both teams....GO PANTHERS!!

By the way......are you a player, if so what number are you??

LEWIS COUNTY,

I HAVE LOOKED AT THIS AS OBJECTIVELY AS I COULD AND REALIZE THE FOLLOWING OBSERVATIONS. 1.) YOU HAD A HARD TIME AGAINST RICHLAND AND WE BLEW THEM OUT. 2.) THE SHOTGUN WILL TEAR YOUR SECONDARY APART AND WE WILL SCORE AT EASE. 3.) THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS AND THREW LIKE WE ARE NOW WE WERE UNSTOPPABLE. (DANSBY HAD A CAREER NIGHT AGAINST YOU.) 4.) YOUR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES ARE THE WEAKIEST YOU'VE HAD IN YEARS. (YOU HAVE TWO GUYS INSIDE THAT CAN HARDLY MOVE.) 5. WE LIKE PLAYING AT LEWIS COUNTY LIKE IT IS AT HOME. (IT IS OUR HOUSE) 6. YOUR FANS ARE TOO BUSY BLOWING THAT STINKING HORN AND SHAKING THOSE SILLY JUGS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE EVEN PLAYING. 7. YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF YOU, NO YOU ARE A REDNECK IF YOUR FROM LEWIS COUNTY. 8. YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF YOU DRIVE A PICKUP TO A BALL GAME AND CHEW TOBACCO. 9. YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF YOU EAT CORNBREAD FOR BREAKFAST , LUNCH , AND SUPPER. 10. IF THE SHOE FITS AND ALL THE ABOVE APPLIES YOU ARE A REDNECK AND UNDOUBTLY FROM WHERE ELSE : lewis county

P.S. GOOD LUCK THURSDAY NIGHT CAUSE YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED IT!!!!! : :D

I have a few questions?

1) LCpanthers95, Hwo is lewis counties shine at qb next year????????

2) sportfan what if I am a redneck, are yo & your little indians gonna change that?

let me answer that on behalf of the panthers, NO!!!!!!

If we eat cornbread for breakfest, then we do!

If we drive a pick-up truck, then we do!

If we chew tabacco, then we do!

But there is one thing that these

rednecks can do & thats play some

hard nose football!!!!!

I geuss us rednecks will get some meat with there "cornbread"!! :P

P.S.

you can cont on hearing those horns & cowbells alot Thrusday night!

And thats the fact about facts!!!