HARPETH VS LEWIS COUNTY

sportfan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my pre game prediction is this....lewis county-79, harpeth-3 (if they are that lucky)Marcus "tha illegal regal" booker will have a career day, i bet he runs all over the harpeth defense, man i believe our 8th graders (who went 8-0) could beat the freakin harpeth indians, oh and i don't much appreciate being called a "redneck" i'd give just about anything for ANYONE FROM HARPETH to say that to our faces, and if by some reason they did, that would be one huge mistake considering a bunch of RICH PRETTY BOYS said something "smart" to a bunch of REDNECKS, we might just have us an ol' fashon "ho-down" well like i said harpeth had better bring their high school team, cheerleaders, and coaches, b/c after we physically dominate the team, your coaches and cheerleaders will be all they have left. well i'll holla back. :P

Thats exactly right....me and you man......and a bunch more "rednecks"..... I gurantee they won't say a word to us. In fact I might even go to the Harpeth side and cheer the Panthers on, and not one of your rich fans will say a word to me.....HOW DO YOU LIKE DEM APPLES?? Harpeth.....why wasn't that our homecoming game? dang.....that might even pick me and Goldranger out of the crowd and let us play a little.....wait no if they did that we would severely hurt your pathetic little team....and there is only one ambulance there so they better not do that.....LOL....GO PANTHERS!!!!

Ladies Ladies,Lets all just sit back and quit arguing about something that shouldnt even be happening.I mean I personally do not believe that Harpeth should even waste their time making the trip to Lewis County.I mean since we are "Hicks" and they aren't.It's not like we all live in the same state or anything and what does hill-billyness have anything to do with football?People don't get on coacht to listen to people arguing because someone called them a "redneck".Noone gives a rats ######.Let the boyz on the "bermooda" settle this on Thursday night.Even though lewis county will have some trouble defending the shotgun offense(our secondary really isnt that great it's just noone ever throws against us)the boyz had some trouble against Westmoreland am i correct?Thursday night we will see who the better team is and i think it will be Lewis County Winning it 24-7,Because Harpeth just doesnt have it against the Panthers.Fumbles will be a key in thee contest.

I have now spoken! :P

Well like I said I think this is going to be a good game with Lewis Co coming out on top and making their record 10-0. Harpeth won't be a pushover though, they've been getting better every week just like the Panthers have and will give us all they have. I'm sure they'll try to air it out on us because that worked in the past, but we've never had a secondary like we have this year in the past, I'm not saying they're perfect, but they're good. I predict that the Hurricane will have an int or two and our defense might even score. I'll be driving my old yeller pick up to the game, If I can get the dern thing started. Tomorrow could just be a bad day for the Indians, I just recieved word that we are having a girls basketball scrimage prior to the football game. I'll be wearing my tradition St. Louis Rams hat to the game, hopefully I'll see you sportfan. I don't like picking scores but this ones for you fatman.

Basketball:

Harpeth 21 (Nicole might have 21 blocks again)

Lewis Co 45

Football:

Harpeth 16

Lewis Co 38

:P

SPORT FANS IN TENNESSEE,

THE NUMBER ONE FAN OF FOOTBALL IS POSTING MY LAST POST BEFORE GAME TIME. WE ARE LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY FROM THE BIGGEST UPSET WE HAVE PULLED OFF SINCE OUR BIG WIN OVER THE MUSTANGS OF HUNTINGDON TWO YEARS AGO. ALTHOUGH I DON'T THINK THEY ARE UPSETS YOU PROABLY DO. IT IS GREAT TO BE SO NEAR KICKOFF TIME AND THE REGION 5 2A GAME OF THE WEEK. EARLY PREDICTION - HARPETH BY 14. YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE FOR REVENGE IN TWO WEEKS BUT YOU WON'T WANT IT. WE WILL WAKE THE TEAMS OF 2A UP AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW WE ARE BACK.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THE BRACKETS PAN OUT. ALSO I GET TO SEE TWO HIGH SCHOOL GAMES THIS WEEK AND PLAN ON TRAVELING TO MCKENZIE AND WATCHING THE BIG REGION 6 SHOWDOWN.

FINAL WORD TO THE PANTHERS, GOOD LUCK, CAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT.

MOOD 1801 YOU HAVE A SERIOUS COMPREHESION PROBLEM IN THINKING YOUR REGION IS SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER REGION. LAST YEAR WE SPLIT AND THE YEAR BEFORE WE ALMOST SWEEP YOU. THE GAMES WILL BE WON BY THE PLAYERS AND NOT YOU OR ME. I'M GOING OUT ON A LIMB AND SAYING WE TAKE 3 OUT OF 4 IN ROUND ONE.

REGION 7 WILL NOT MAKE IT PAST REGION 8 TO THE SEMI'S. BIG BAD BULLFROGS WILL WISH THEY COULD FORGET A TEAM NAMED GEORGE WASHINGTON. CARVER WILL BE IN THE SEMI'S AND THEY HAVE BEEN OVER LOOKED BY EVERYONE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE "SPORTFAN". REMEMBER I TOLD YOU SO AND BULLFROGS CAN DITCH THOSE SHIRTS THEY PULLED OUT A LITTLE TO EARLY ABOUT STATE CHAMPS.

FINALLY SEMI'S GO THE THE TRIBE OF HARPETH. I'LL FINALLY BE GLAD TO GET THERE. CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND WHO WILL WIN IN THE EAST BUT I HAVE IT NARROWED DOWN TO TYNER.

NOT BAD GUESSING FOR A CITY SLICKER. HORNS, JUGS, PICKUPS, REDNECKS, AND COVERALLS WILL BE OK FOR ONE NIGHT BUT I WILL SURE BE GLAD TO GET BACK HOME AND WATCH RUDY TALKING ABOUT THE BIG UPSET. WELL IT'S TIME TO RETIRE FOR TONIGHT A BIG DAY TOMORROW AND AN EVEN BIGGER NIGHT. IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN KINGSTON SPRINGS!!!!!

This goes out to sportsfan... If i understood right i was being a stupid hillbilly and very sportsman by sayin what i did lastnight. well all i got to say about that is to bad so sad. i've been getting on here but not sayin nothing till lastnight but, you called me rude and look at what you wrote in the past thats rude. Beside once again lewis PANTHERS will preveail over harpeth idians. Ya'll just bring ya'lls bow and arrows and we will bring the GUNS... we will blow you off the field like we did last year and my junior year before we played you in the playoffs. But let me ask you something DID HARPETH GO TO THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR???? NOOOOOO YA'LL SURE DIDN'T. so don't run your mouth about how good ya'll are. after we beat you just go back home and hide in your teepew...

SIGNED, FATMAN............

This goes out to all Harpeth fans. sportsman i recall you saying how bad lewis co. was... If you have never been down here don't say nothing you don't know. Lewis co. is one of the friendliest places. I just hate when someone gets on here and runs there mouth about something they dont know what there talking about. Tonight is the big game good luck to both teams.GO PANTHERS.