CAK vs Oneida

Fballman685

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry pennyplay and coalfield I am just getting annoyed about how people are taking credit away from out team. It kind of gets annoying after a while. So i would like to apologize. It was disrespectful to coalfield and i dishonorable to CAK.

That's better warrior, now you are showing the class that CAK is supposed to represent. Go to your classes and ask about open discussions regarding all aspects of a topic. If you don't discuss officiating in sports, your not discussing the whole thing. It can be discussed without it reflecting on you or the game you played. When you make statements back them up with a fact as Dalefan and I did with this clock operation thing.

Edited by CYJacket

sorry pennyplay and coalfield I am just getting annoyed about how people are taking credit away from out team. It kind of gets annoying after a while. So i would like to apologize. It was disrespectful to coalfield and i dishonorable to CAK.

You guys did a great job at getting in the endzone Ive watched th game film 100x and I still am amazed when i see that final pass it was also an awesome catch. But in all honesty we all know that the clock was stopped early.

well cak threw the game in order to get an early trip to roane mountain, well done boys

Come on man, it was a heck of a game, let's not try to get petty with this thread again. Credit to both teams for a great game. This leaves a good Coalfield team out of the playoffs. It's a shame that teams like Cosby who are 1-9 make the playoffs and Coalfield doesn't but that is a whole different issue. Good game.