Gomab 2006 Rankings out!

gomab2

Guest Oakland

they were no "team issues" just big ego's, i will be the 1st to admit although oakland had some talent they just werent team oriented at all, oakland got rid of all the troublemakers, siegel has em now. but that as meant as no slight to cookeville, they had a very good ballclub and after all, basketball is a team game

Edited by oakland2001

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest magicballer2003

darian was on my aau team here is a quick stat for anyone wanting to know about his summer..... he averaged 27 in 7 tourneys and overall 24 points 9 rebounds and 3 blocks a game.... his dad is 6 8 and he thinks he will continue to grow as tall as his dad....

Guest magicballer2003

lucas is 6'8 now but cant do nothing against someone who is above 6 5 he gets pushed around easily and needs to rehit the weights after his knee injury... but noo he will not be one of oaklands stars to come.... josh fleming and darian martin will be the 2 to watch

and where is ketih ramsey ranked nationally please send me tha site

Guest Oakland

trust me when i say lucas will be a force to be reckoned with, maybe in 2 years who knows, but this guy has got some talent hes just got to get a lil stronger like u already stated

What.... Joshua Bone is ranked number 17 he should be in the top 10 or better to me how is Deon Gaines better than Josh, when they played Josh destroyed him every time Josh put up 18 and Joshua Bone is not 5'9 he is about 6'0 or 6'1 and John Hopson is not 5'10 he is about 5'8 but some corrections need to be made