Catholic vs. Webb

Guest irish67

well Phil, the stats was not what gave Catholic the big W. It was the score. We did not run up the score in the second half. That was our second team and freshman. The last play of the game we scored on because if u knew anything about football, u would know you can't end on a penalty. Yes the first half was close, but like i said before we played crappy in the first half. The second half we dominated in. If you had actually stayed for the whole second half you would realize all that i just said. Can't wait to see you on the other side of the ball tomorrow.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey irishhog, i think a big ole irish hog is exactly what you need to relieve all this anger and agression. I'm guessing if its you than it would have to be a hog, but hey, thats just more cushion for the pushing. If that doesn't work out you could always check into the smack down hotel with mrh and his bottle of Jergen's.

ok wait, you guys are actually saying catholic could beat a mccallie or a baylor, who webb played and lost too. I mean come on those teams would kick catholic's ######, Webb's ###### and any other smaller school, so no catholic would not be undefeated.

no, no one said anything like that. he said that if webb had catholics schedule they would still have a loss. nothing about catholic having webbs schedule, which is hard so go ahead and make fun of ours. i could care less.

really its getting and old and doesnt matter? thats odd your boys from webb brought it up in the first place. one in particular brings it up just about everytime he posts. but thats ok. i was just proving a point that nothing what he described was said.

Edited by Dinos33

Herbold,

I won't be attending the game, but my brother probably will and I am sure he would love to take you up on your offer. Please, by all means, show up to fight, because if you don't, you get the whole MacDonald family involved (including Webb alum Neil MacDonald), and when that happens, you got troubles pal.