TOP 1A TEAMS MY PREDICTIONS

pickup22

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bulldog0,i wasnt sayin i was or am on the team,id like to be but the heart doctor wouldnt let me and then havin kidney surgerey last winter before baseball didnt help anything.i was just callin the shots as i see em,lettin em know how good we are and can be.go dawgs!

SG#18

Edited by Celinadawg18

Geenfield will be good. But there were A schools that were better than them last year. I don't believe in rankings. Trenton girls lot 5 starters and still won state over last years Private school powerhouse Ezell Harding. Is Tenneessee Temple a recruiting private school?

hey rangerdanger06 who do you have that is any good? who is you star player and do you have any players who will play in college unaka most of the time is like a machine. good

Sorry it took me so long to answer. Our leading player is Rusty Chambers. He was the leading scorer in east Tenn. last year, as a junior(I think he averaged either 28 or 32 points per game.) Other seniors include Josh Jones( great inside) and Cody Colins(pretty good, great shooter) We also have junior Derick Cline, an all-around baller. So we ought to be fun to watch this Thanksgiving weekend. See you there. :rolleyes: