Baylor vs. Father Ryan

KizzleAssizzle

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nader, yu ned to get what some of us refer to as a "sense of humor" ... check into, i hear its all the rage in New York. Anyhow, I feel you should just give up trying to figure out who blu is.... Seems a bit silly to waste your time on someone you don't even know. I personally enjoy sketching, and playing soccer, basketball, and many other ball-based sports... And I will probably be in attendance for Baylors championship matchup with Pope John Paul II, however it just doesn't seem fair having 2 male players take on 11 girls... oh well

Hey..... we spread the love around!

If the Owls were still in it we support, Holly Ann, Jessica, Kassey, Melissa, Sarah and the others.

Last night we checked out the FRA team and they were good! Sorry the home town CCS lost but Krista, Carolyn, Megan and Teal will get them next year and well be there too.

Ms. Ashley is divine but you gotta enjoy just watching any one of the 5 attackers that Baylor can throw at you. Paige and Lauren, #20 and Hayes plus that fast blond freshman along with Fritzell and others that will move up should make loving the girls from Baylor easy next year too. Yess we will miss Ashely and Beth a bunch. Thanks for the memories.

Now GPS - what is not to love. They just got to get to the dance next year but following them is always fun. Sorry Katie and Catlin got hurt in the ND agme against Mary, Maggie, Cory, Niki, and Tiffany.

Don't make many SD or Bradley games but keep up with box scores of Kelley and Savanah. Also Kristian at Grace .... Nader we have lots of luv to spread around!