HUNTINGDON OR MCKENZIE WILL PLAY HARPETH

sportfan

Did you see me make any predictions???

I JUST STATED FACTS.

JacketPride....I wasn't trying to insult, just an oversight.

I'll try to refrain from the personal insults and name calling, thats not my style BUZZ. I'll just leave it at this..... Come back and talk after Chester County trounces ya'll.

So they are going to trounce us? With what? I have seen both teams play and Chester Co. isn't dominating on neither side of the ball. They are well coached. Have u seen Fairview play? Have u seen there line? Have u ever been to Fairview? It will be a long way home after the Jackets end you season. I will be making the trip back home for the game. Hope to see you there?

in an earlier post didnt you say that u havent seen chester play just talked to some refs?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't be a long way home for me because I live in Huntingdon and really kinda hope Fairview does win, so ya'll can come back and see us again this year. No I haven't seen Fairview play, but I have seen enough of Chester to see that if they are on they are plenty good enough to win. You can see me if you ya'll do make it to Huntingdon the next week.

Sportfan,

Easy there dude, my post didn't reflect an ego, it reflected fact after Huntingdon smoked our #### Friday night! I can't speak for the others but you might consider that there are those out there who just want to yank chains and get a good debate started.

When I tell you that Huntingdon is for real it's from experience!!!!!!!!!! I've been around this game for a few years and I know a thing or two. Nobody is picking on you because you are a freshman in college. Nobody asked your age and you didn't say so get over that! If you played for Fairview last year, you did a great job and had a good season--that is a fact!

Playoff time is kinda' like family. We folks in the 6 AA family can fight amongst ourselves but we don't let outsiders get into a fight with one of us!!! Same way with 5 AA! So, just lighten up and support your team Friday night. It's all good man.

Well I said I had talked to some refs, but it is called something of a videotape. You know the thing you put in a VCR and watch. I have connections and got a tape of Chester Co. Man Mood, I was hoping you was going to come down and we were going to show you a good ole time. Well I won't be making the trip to Huntingdon because I just got off the phone with the waterboy from Huntingdon and he said he just got dont talking to Miss Cleo. Her outlook on the game isnt very pretty. Here is what she said, " Oh my the Mustangs will go down again, They just dont know how to win in the playoffs. Donald "I am too young to shave" Bell comes down with fumblitis and Jimmy " The projected Heisman winner in 2006" Gann runs for three td's and throws for two more as Harpeth stomps over the Mustangs. Huntingdon play's JV in second half due to the first string quitting to become cheerleaders." Man Miss Cleo has a very vivid picture of the game. Well that's another episode of of Huntingdon chokes again. see you next week

Jacketpride- 2

Huntingdon-0

Sorry guys I forgot we beat you guys in baseball also.

with each post i read of yours, the more immature you appear. you must not know enough about football to just post about the game.. it seems all you want to do is run another team into the ground and stir up arguments. i hope huntingdon wins it all this year so that maybe you'll retire from coacht.com like you stated previously, or are you gonna go back on that as well. what a treat it would be to not have to listen to you run off at the mouth and waste space on here.

One more thing sportfan,

You posted that you "singlehandedly" brought down Huntingdon last year and had the nerve to say anything about other posters egos on here. I have seen teams play Huntingdon for longer than you have lived and played on a few of them myself and NEVER seen anyone "singlehandedly" bring them down!

The ego problem just might not be with the posters that you mentioned. How do you think the other 10 guys that were on the field with you at Huntingdon last year would feel about your boasting? Try to remember that football is a TEAM sport and we all love it or we wouldn't be on here. It's OK for us all to support our teams but, lets keep it realistic, OK.

Thanks for the comments BigH Outlaw, maybe we can do it again in 2-3 weeks!!

At least get the names right o.k???

Chris Donald

Terrence Bell

Please don't tell me after all this fun we've been having, that if Fairview does manage to squeeze by the mighty Eagles of Chester County and these poor, miserable Mustangs somehow manage to escape with a win against the mighty 5 and 5 juggernaut that is Harpeth...that your not gonna come to Huntingdon for all the fun the next week???