Volunteer Falcons

CHHS72

HEY FAGS...shut up and talk about something relevant. Oneida high school would kill everyone of the tennessee teams...even the private schools....HOLLA

Views expressed by a student from Scott High, while we Oneida Indians to like the enthusiasm, we are finding al ittle insincereness along with it. And Waco, I live in Scott County, and I have rather good hygiene.

Edited by pennyplay6254

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panther, Lindholm does move very well for a big kid, may be a better BB player than FB player and that's not knocking his ability to play QB.

My son committed to play football at Concord college in West Virginia next year, home games won't be too far, so unless we got a road game the next day after the Cane, Falcon game I'll be there to cash in on my brats. The Canes should still be pretty good next year they return most all of their line, and the Falcons as I seem to recall were pretty young and should only get better. BB is an ok sport but football is king, IMO. Guess I shouldn't say that on a BB board.

I have seen the Chiefs play and they have a big kid inside Wynder I think is his name, and he is pretty good. Shut him down and you stop Cherokee. As big as the Falcons are they should match up well, but you never know when you play a big rival strange things can happen esp. on the road.

unbiased, was the point guard also a pretty fast FB player? If so I wondered why he didn't get off the bench vs M-E.

It is my understanding that Weston's reason for quitting was that it was not fun anymore. I can understand how and why he started feeling that way. That is not directed as a slam toward the kid. I was not happy to hear that he quit either, but I can understand his feelings.

Huge week....three games on the road....(@ Cherokee..it does not matter what the records are... this will be a war, @ North...we have something to prove after how we played last time, @ Unicoi...well coached team and it is always a tough place to play at...they will give us all we want)...this week will get us ready for tournament time...I feel our boys will play their hearts out...our boys play better with their backs to the wall...(after two losses) than they do when they have had success...(why this is I dont know, but it is a trend that I can't figure out)...Come out and follow these boys this week...We do not play at home again until next Friday VS Elizabethton

Go Falcons!!!!

Forgot to mention the Freshmen record at this Point 13-1....great job guys and Coach Reed

Edited by LetsGoirish

As usual it's another big week in Falcon land. After Friday myself and probably some others are wondering what direction this team is going in. I know this team has the talent to win this district and advance far into the post-season. But for some reason we don't have the "killer instinct" when it comes to pulling away from the rest of the league. Hampton and Happy Valley are dangerous and we should go into those games prepared just as we were against Central and Betsy. Thats a sign of a Championship team and with this team I'm having my doubts. Individual feats aside this team needs to step up and show what we know they are capable of. Myself and other Falcon fans haven't give up on them. It' just time! Get after it, Every play of Every game. I think we have proven the fact that every game will be tough. There is no time for let up if we want a Championship. If this team does that, we will be right there rooting them on win or lose.

GO FALCONS!!