What about those CC Eagles?!?!

bobcats44sjk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you gonna do?? Pick a fight with a girl?! I don't play football JacketPride. When is the last time you saw a girl high school football player! I'm all about the support! I may not be #1 on the field but I am #1 in the stands!

Don't you worry.....me and my girls will be in attendance tomorrow night and if you think you ready for us...bring it.

But go on ahead and get that autograph ready because that's the only thing you're gonna be proud of in Yellow Jacket Stadium come 10 o'clock!!

Guest daluvfromCc04
:) Boi, that jacketpride sure does talk alot, blah, blah, blah! I wonder if jacketpride even beleives what jacketpride says!! I would luv to see jacketpride after we break his pride when we stomp over Fairview!!!!!! Jacketpride would by JacketCRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jacketpride best be coming up with something to say to us after we run over Fairview, like (on his hands and knees) "I'm sorry I ever doubted the skill of the EAGLES (sniff, sniff). Please forgive me (sniff). I love the EAGLES(sniff, sniff). I never meant all the stuff I said about the Screamin' Eagles (sniff). I now see the error of my ways. I'm sorry(waaaaaaaa)." I luv my SCREAMIN SENIOR EAGLES. Peace easy, and represent tomorrow @ Fairview!!! I might be there, I might not, but no matter what, GO DO THE THANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Official Release of Jacketpride24

Jacketpride would like to clear up some issues that have been presented to him. He had this to say to bobcats, " I never had an attention to hit a girl, after the call out by you, I figured I would answer it. For the question you asked the last time I saw a girl play football was last year at Houston Co. Please don't call people out knowing you can't do anything about it. I know that you secretly wish that myself would cheer for Chester Co. But I am sorry that I can't. I have to support a winner." He had more to say but due to some technical diffuculties we were unable to record them. Now we move on to the subject of some fool that missed up Jacketpride's name and tried to diss him. He had this to say, "You can never diss me, You can't bring me down, Fairview will pick apart Chester Co. like a Thanksgiving Turkey. So don't come on here saying I am going to cry. The only time I cry is when I watch Walk to Remember." We had to end it there as Jacketpride was choked up thinking about the movie and book.

Note: Jacketpride24 has prepared two different statements depending on the outcome of the game. He knows that anything can happen on any give Friday Night. Also remember you will be able to get autographs from THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND JACKETPRIDE24!! Be there or Be square!!!

Bobcat, if you want to bring some extra pads, i will gladly sit up and go up against you. I can back up my talk. What number are u? Do you even play?

OK maybe its just me, but i think u were tryin to start some stuff right there, jacketpride! (too bad shes a girl and could still probably put a whoopin on you! ) :P anyways...i just wanna give one last shout out to my eagles before tonight, we love yall!!!!!!!!! WE ARE COMIN EAST OF THE RIVER BABY, YALL BETTER BE READY!

OK maybe its just me, but i think u were tryin to start some stuff right there, jacketpride! (too bad shes a girl and could still probably put a whoopin on you! ) :P  anyways...i just wanna give one last shout out to my eagles before tonight, we love yall!!!!!!!!! WE ARE COMIN EAST OF THE RIVER BABY, YALL BETTER BE READY!

Official Press Release of Jacketpride24

Jacketpride Headquarters has been made aware of some Chester Co. fans that believe he tried to start something with a girl. Well we have to say this is a complete misunderstanding, Jacketpride has many abilities, but mind reading is not one of them. When Bobcats called him out, he though she was a guy because why would a girl try to instigate something with a guy. Jacketpride had this to say about the comments,"At the time of my post I was unaware the Bobcats was a girl. If I knew this from the beginning I would of never had called Bobcats out. I would never think about laying a hand on a girl, as I am a man of morals. I believe some people took my comments out of context and I can't blame them. But I say this Jacketpride will never back down from a challenge. I hope this clears up the confusing."

Note to Chester Co.: Jacketpride is departing Jackson at approx. 2, so you may expect heavy traffic on I-40 due to his motorcade.

Edited by jacketpride24

Guest daluvfromCc04
Oh Man, we have the Girls of Bring It Own in here now, man I guess I will have to go over to Chester Co. side to check them out. But let me tell you girls this will be the last game of the year for you cheering on a football field...maybe you girls can do my favorite cheer, " Burr it's cold out here, there must be some Jackets in the atmosphere."

:P Jacketpride was recently corrected early today. He threathened to beat up a girl at the beating that Fairview will receive tonight. He claims that he didn't know, although I believe that he did, especially since he "tried" to rag on her before by calling her one of the "Girls of Bring It Own." At least that is one apology that jacketpride will have to say tonight. :(

Official Press Release

Jacketpride24's Headquarter would like to make a comment on jacketpridewannabe's post. We have to say that he has nothing to do with Jacketpride24. Jacketpride24 had this to say about the disturbing post, " At first I was very flattered to have an admirer, but was saddened when I saw what the post was about. I will not report this post but ask that jacketpridewannabe whoever you are please erase it. If you do not erase it, I have consulted my attorney and he said it is a case of slander and we will have to take further action against you. I respect that you are a Chester Co. supporter but what you did was completley immature and I don't want this to reflect bad upon me. Please just cooperate and let this go peacefully." Thank you all for your time this afternoon, as we here at the Headquarters prepare for the trip back home to Fairview.

:P Jacketpride was recently corrected early today. He threathened to beat up a girl at the beating that Fairview will receive tonight. He claims that he didn't know, although I believe that he did, especially since he "tried" to rag on her before by calling her one of the "Girls of Bring It Own." At least that is one apology that jacketpride will have to say tonight. :(

Well seems like you misquoted something there, as the comment from Bring It Own was refering to MeganCC not Bobcats. If you look at the entire topic you will see I never knew Bobcats was a girl. Dont try to misquote me, I apologized for it and it is done with.

Guest daluvfromCc04
Well seems like you misquoted something there, as the comment from Bring It Own was refering to MeganCC not Bobcats.

:P Well, when you called megancc04 a bring it on girl, you also called bobcat one, too. So, you best recongize what you say when you correct me. :(