What about those CC Eagles?!?!

bobcats44sjk

I don't know if ya'll have being paying any attention to a little town in West Tennessee or not, but they've really sparked a fire! Chester County hasn't been known for their football, but for those die hard fans ::cough cough Sara and Megan:: the friday night football game is all they look forward to all week. And to be able to watch the guys continue on into week 11 is the best thing in the world!! These guys have heart and determination and they are ready to really show what they are made of! I believe in my guys and what they are capable of doing.

I'm always hearin all this great stuff about Bell and Boyd and whoever else and thats great but what about the other end of that line. How about the end where the Eagles have been shutting these awesome athletes down! And to tell you the truth, I haven't heard alot about other teams doing what CC has done.

If the Eagles are as pumped as me and my girls, we are gonna rock Fairviews world!! And after that we're coming for Huntingdon! My boys are one of the best group of football players to come through Chester County and I believe that they can and will take us all the way!!!

One more thing...Fairview, pack a lunch; because its gonna be one long night!!!

YOU KNOW THE SENIOR SCREAMIN EAGLES WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!LOVE YA EAGLES!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a McKenzie Rebel fan,

Go get Fairview, Chester Co. Eagles. Ya'll are part of the 6AA family and we're behind ya'll.

Good post and the reason i say that is because you are correct,we as 6 2a teams need to root for each other and support each other to show 5 2a that we are the better region.Now when we play each other hopefully next week then we can still support the winner for continued success.I just hope the 2a is won by a west tennessee team especially after reading some trash talking from middle tenn teams talking about their dominance and our lack of football skills.GO EAGLES and GO WEST TENNESSEE TEAMS!!!!!

HOW BOUT THEM EAGLES!!!!!! I LIKE THAT POST SARA, U KNOW I LOVE YA GIRL! THESE GUYS ARE SO HUNGRY THIS YEAR, AND THEY ARE DOIN A GREAT JOB OF SHOWIN IT. ITS JUST THE WAY ''BOBCATS'' PUT IT, THIS IS ALL WE ARE LOOKIN FORWARD TO ALL WEEK, FRIDAY NIGHT, WATCHIN OUR EAGLES IN THE STATE PLAYOFFS....YOU CAN BET THAT THE GIRLS WILL BE LOUDER AND MORE EXCITED THAN EVER THIS FRIDAY................ WE WANT HUNTINGDON!!!!!!!!! GO EAGLES, WE LOVE YOU!!!

Oh Man, we have the Girls of Bring It Own in here now, man I guess I will have to go over to Chester Co. side to check them out. But let me tell you girls this will be the last game of the year for you cheering on a football field. Fairview is going to take care of business Friday night. It is going to be a long sad trip back to Henderson Friday Night. But I will make sure I will stop by to see the Eaglettes Friday Night, maybe you girls can do my favorite cheer, " Burr it's cold out here, there must be some Jackets in the atmosphere."

I SURE HOPE U THINK U ARE, LETS SAY...A ''BIGGER'' MAN NOW THAT YOU HAVE TRIED TO RAIN ON OUR PARADE... WAIT TILL FRIDAY, WE ARE ANYTHING BUT SOME LIL DITSY CHEERLEADERS, WE ARE PROLLY MORE DIEHARD FOOTBALL FANS THAN ANYONE OUT THERE.....COME ON OVER, WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YA, ESPECIALLLY IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE SITTIN ON THE WINNIN SIDE!!!!!!!!