What about those CC Eagles?!?!

bobcats44sjk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry jacketpride if i affended you in anyway.. i thought all this was in good fun. so please accept my apolology.

Official Press Release...........

JacetPride got taken to court for plotting to hurt younger females. He threatened to put the pads on with a girl. In return, he takes his only fan to court saying his fan hurt his feelings. Conspiracy? we think not, but we think that maybe he cant take the truth; which is Chester Co. crossed the river, played some "smashmouth" football, and Won; with of course the help from our "BRING IT ON GIRLS."

BTW....................

How did you like that Eagle Style? :P:o:huh:

Edited by jacketpridewannabe

Its glad to have you back Jacketpridewannabe, because that is exactly what you are. Come up with your own creativity. It is cool that you are trying to be funny, but I have never called anyone names or made false claims about anyone. I ask you do the same. Now to the game, all I have to say is Fairvie got their rear ends handed to them. Chester Co. was the better team tonight. It made me sick sitting in the stands. I was wrong and admit it. Good luck to Chester Co. the rest of the way, if you play like you did tonight then you have a great shot at Huntingdon. I will give credit where crdit is due and Chester Co. deserves it.

CAN I STILL BE YOUR WANNABE?????????????

your right about the rear ends part, but i told you so, just a little differently. thnx for all the props man. You know name calling is childish,***COUGH***BRING IT ON GIRLS*****COUGH****, which only leads to argumentation and fighting you know*******COUGH******BRING SOME EXTRA PADS, I AM NOT SCARED*****COUGH****. so all in all i am just saying that a wise man once said, and i quote, "If Chester Co. wins i will leave coacht forums." i believe it was somewhere around those words. now jacketpride i wish you not to leaveby any means, but i really wish you could honestly reconsider your choice of words before you use them.

*******DISCLAIMER**************

If anything in this affended you Jacketpride i am sorry for the second time.

Hey JacketPride! I looked for you tonight. Did you not see my sign: "Where's my autograph JacketPride?"

I realize that you didn't know I was a girl and that's okay. It's all over and done with. And now that our game is over hopefully we'll have support from you and your fans! Good luck in future endeavors!

"SARA" in CC

Well hi, Jacketpride! Too bad we never go around to gettin one of those autographs....anyways!! Our EAGLES did it, for the first time ever...congrats guys! I know you werent tryin to pick a fight w/ my girl, Sara, and like wannabe said...this has all been in good fun. As far as Fairview gettin their rearends handed to them, you are correct my friend...our guys wanted it, and they got it! :D Good luck next week guys, you know the '' Bring It On'' girls will be there....We Love You, Blue!!!!

Oh and to #70, Big Knip, we know you wanted to be out there...lets all hope you get a piece of Huntingdon next week! :)

Guest daluvfromCc04
If Chester Co. wins I am retiring from CoachT.

:P I signed on CoachT today, the day after I saw Fairview defeated, and guess who I saw, Jacketpride. Then I remembered a message that said that he would retire from coacht. I would like to wish him good luck with whatever he is doing and I better not see him on coach t ever again. also, that was a good effort by the Yellow Jackets last night. P.S. I was looking foward to getting your autograph last night. :D