Hey Pujo

krp

This is not about football. I want to ask yall a question. The time I was up there I saw some big Christmas tree farms. One was right outside Roan Mt. On toward the mt. Do they sell to the public as they were some of the nicest, greenist trees I have ever seen? My old lady is trying to get me to come up there and buy 2 or 3. That's how many we usually put up. 2 in the house and 1 in the yard. Thanks for the info in advance.

This is not about football. I want to ask yall a question. The time I was up there I saw some big Christmas tree farms. One was right outside Roan Mt. On toward the mt. Do they sell to the public as they were some of the nicest, greenist trees I have ever seen? My old lady is trying to get me to come up there and buy 2 or 3. That's how many we usually put up. 2 in the house and 1 in the yard. Thanks for the info in advance.

Hey krp... A pretty long ride for some trees... But you have got to keep the wife happy. The people I work for right across the line in Elk Park NC have a choose and cut. It is on the left about 200 yards after you cross the line. These are good people....Very honest.. I don't work in the tree part, but I did years ago...This is who I would recommend. pujo may have some advice on this also... He knows a lot of people up that way too... Great trees in Carter and Avery County.

Edited by LanderBlue

Hey Landerblue, didn't you drive further to go see a football game or was it a shopping trip?

Hey OnlineLC, Good to hear from ya... Yeah we did come a little further than that. I don't mind the drive if there is football involved. Yeah, I had to spend the next day shopping.. But hey there is some good food there in Opry Mills too.. :D

Good luck to CPA the rest of the playoffs... We had a major overlook and got an early exit... Not to fun.. :( We under estimated CAK and it bit us. We didn't play good and they played the game of their lives.. Thats the way it goes though.. Thats what the playoffs are about... Upsets happen.. Just wish it would have been another team... :) But I'm just as proud to be a LANDER as I was in 2001 in Murfreesboro... See ya around...