Region 2-A MVP Watch

kingbrian3

Please note the :D at the end. Your choice of words was a little strange. Wasn't on him just wanted to get your attention to the wording. Oh, and even the pro's get caught holding, its called a mistake not cheating. It also happens sometimes due to frustration of not being able to get the block.

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guntersrockmyworld,

Although I am proud to see my son has friends on here, that seem to think he works hard, I am a firm believer in teamwork. I agree with wavesmom that no one person shines without the others on their team. It seems like you have issues you need to deal with. Good Job Boys! Dad and I are very proud of you and your team.

As far as MVP watch goes. I agree "The whole offensive line", for that matter the team. I am a parent of 2 Midway greenwave football players and am very proud of their team..........

Thank you Wavesmom for the nice things you've posted about our boys, they are a great crew. If I had to pick just one for the year James Klein.

By the way Who are you? Email me

Edited by green+white4ever