Lewis Co. vs. Mckenzie

CaptainSenior11+11

I have a belly button. <_<

So do I but, other than a part of the body for opposing defenses to look at so that you won't fake them out, what does it have to do with football.

However, gb, I thought your post was funny.

What color is the boggin, and is it the only one of its kind in Lewis County?

Prediction: I look for an exciting, yet cold, game. The team with the biggest coconuts and warmest hands should win.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted everybody to know that I had one. The boggin is black on the top and has red flames with a yellow outline coming up from the bottom. I'll be hovering the fences for most of the game if case any McKenzie fans want to meet me. I missed out on meeting sportfan a few weeks ago. :lol: lol

I predict this will be a very physical game, and I will freeze, with both defenses playing good. I expect it to come down to the fourth quarter and maybe Carlos will kick a touchdown. lol I hope McKenzie has a safe trip down here and back home and Go Panthers!!! Lumpy is the Man!!! :P

I just have to say that Lewis County has the weakest region in all of Tennessee. They haven't played anybody all year. All I can say is Watch out for them West-Tn boys.....GO REBELS!!!! LC is totally overrated

It's a shame that the weakest region in tennessee just put it on those loud mouth rebels. If LC is overrated then where are the rebels rated. If you give respect, you get respect. If you talk the talk you've got to walk the walk.