Hardin County @ Melrose

hardincounty_hcdawg

Okay, Melrose is.. AWESOME.. okay-

Whut about ol' Hardin County being big underdawgs coming into Orange Mound. You can bet your bottom dollar that both teams will have something to say in this game. This game is about blood-

You can say that Melrose has already got it, but Hardin County juss didn't win 9 games for nothing-

-I'll give it to Melrose, and yeah, i can imagine them being the favorite in this one, especially since its in their own backyard.

We'll just have to see how it turns out friday night @ Melrose-

What's your opinion on this one?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Ridgeway playing Friday night?

I''m sure that this post didn't say only the teams that are still playing. give us your opinion on the game. Or is it just because I wasn't for HC. Yes everyone knows that HC is playing and RHS is not so get over it. I am still for MELROSE. And if HC happens to pull an UPSET I would be for whoever plays them next. Believe me JCM is only for you because they don't want to meet Melrose in the next round.

reid - ridgeway will be pulling for melrose this friday night! this post had nothing to do with the hc/ridgeway game...it was about the hc/melrose game....why not leave well enough alone and move on...your battle with ridgeway is over. i think it is time you concentrate on melrose...jcm is pulling for you b/c you are in their region. we are pulling for melrose b/c they are in ours. post in this thread about the topic...there are still plenty others out there circulating about last week if you're still hung up on it.

hc dawg - just wondering, why is this game about blood? i think it will be a good game, but i think melrose's speed will be hard for hc to handle. heffner is a great qb and kilzer is an awesome receiver. their rb's have lots of speed too if they can get out in the open. i think being an underdog sometimes gives a team an added motivation. have fun in the mound!

Edited by crc

i hope that hardin county beats melrose this friday....but only because i want our district to fare well against district 14.....we did in the first round....district 13 won 3 of the 4 games.......dburg over east, jcm over craigmont, hardin cnty over ridgeway....

but I have to be a realist here....hardin cnty has about as much chance at beating melrose as hardin cnty girls basketball team does at beating shelbyville girls.....

on paper, the only category, i mean only that hc wins in is the kicking game......

look at comparisons....hc and ridgeway...close game......melrose and ridgeway...blow out..

dburg and east...close game....along with dburg and hardin cnty...close game.....east and melrose....blowout.......

on paper, melrose wins this game 35-0………..

but who knows, that is why you play the game…….on any given night, anybody can beat anybody….

it will take “that given night” for hardin cnty to win……

i hope that hardin county beats melrose this friday....but only because i want our district to fare well against district 14.....we did in the first round....district 13 won 3 of the 4 games.......dburg over east, jcm over craigmont, hardin cnty over ridgeway....

but I have to be a realist here....hardin cnty has about as much chance at beating melrose as hardin cnty girls basketball team does at beating shelbyville girls.....

on paper, the only category, i mean only that hc wins in is the kicking game......

look at comparisons....hc and ridgeway...close game......melrose and ridgeway...blow out..

dburg and east...close game....along with dburg and hardin cnty...close game.....east and melrose....blowout.......

on paper, melrose wins this game 35-0………..

but who knows, that is why you play the game…….on any given night, anybody can beat anybody….

it will take “that given night” for hardin cnty to win……

I like your attitude towards the game mg. If you look back over hardin county's season they really havent blown anyone out except for bolivar. Against lexington hardin county didnt have there heads in the game , but my point is hardin county plays at the level of the team they are playing. If you ask me Hardin county hasnt played a gome anywhere close to there potential all year long...

I will also say that if HC loses they won't be on here talkin trash to the team that just beat them. They won't be whining because they were "cheated" either. That's the difference between HC and another team from Memphis. Hardin County has character. Same thing goes if we win. We won't talk all kinds of junk no matter what the score is or who wins.