Hardin County @ Melrose

hardincounty_hcdawg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first off im tired of everyone sayin somethin bout ridgeway we beat em END OF STORY ridgeway holla atcha...but thas beside the point theres no doubt that we can hang with melrose if we play our best football...all i hear is blow out thas BS if we keep our heads in the game an capitalize on there mistakes there is not doubt we can beat these guys

question...what do you consider D-1 prosepects....guys who get letters...or guys who are ACTUALLY going to sign with major D-1 schools.....no doubt these boys can play.....but 8 D-1 "prospects" arent as good as 11 TIGERS who could care less about where they are playing next year......we are thinkin bout friday nite and thas it....see you at the mound-

I have not seen Melrose play this year.I saw them twice last year and they have almost everyone back.Hardin Co is very physical and well coached. If they can move the ball and keep Melrose from getting big plays they will be in the game. Hardin Co is used to playing close games, the longer they stay in it the better chance for an upset. Good Luck to HC

Yeah, I agree..

even me being a hardin county fan, i still think its gonna take an A game for Hardin County to take this one home.. they haven't been at their A game all year until they are losing... i believe you'll see a hardin county team come out and be on fire the whole game.. they HAVE to be to win this game, remember..they dont have the same home crowd, we're playin at the mound.. but, there will be a whole lot of hardin county ppl there, i know that for a fact. and they also still have all of "The Pride" coming to play for them..

Good luck to Hardin County on Friday night, i hope we come up with the upset!

Edited by hardincounty_hcdawg

Believe me JCM is only for you because they don't want to meet Melrose in the next round.

bluefan2....I want Hardin County to win because they are from our region. Isn`t that why you want Melrose to win? We play several sports against them. They are good kids and have good fans. Both schools work together by scheduling JV and freshman games. I`d be lying if I didn`t say I`d rather play Hardin in round 3 rather than Melrose...who wouldn`t? But that doesn`t change the fact that I have well wishes for the river rats from Hardin. They are from our region. You guys from Ridgeway have taken your loss hard. That`s ok. It was a tough way to lose a playoff game.

As for JCM, we are concentrating on Dyersburg. They beat us the first time around 3-0. We`ll gladly play anyone. I`m sure the Roadrunners would love to be playing this week as well. Normally people usually cheer for the team that put them out. If Dyersburg beats us, I`ll be cheering for them. If Hardin County or Melrose beats us.....then likewise.

You guys from Ridgeway (and Dyersburg too) need too give it a rest on the referees. Hardin County has nothing to do with the referees. The refs at the JCM game last week were from Nashville. Those Hardin County boys...(young men) just went out and played their best and I`m very sure that they will do the same this friday in Orange Mound.

You guys have already had your shot at the mound and got beat 35-3. Hardin County has earned theirs. They might have to scrape them off the field or they might win. That`s why we play the game. Just ask Cloudland.

Welcome to 4A Ridgeway. Last year JCM went 10-0 in 5A and lost in a close game to Germantown in the quarter finals. We moved down to 4A this year and went 7-3. Go Figure! :justwrestle:

Melrose will win easily final score Melrose 42 - Hardin Co. 14 all 14 comng on the J.V. maybe. MELROSE MELROSE MELROSE

PS. I hope you all bring your entire town because the hood will be in full force at Melrose stadium. i will also be on your side with some of the Melrose fans, with my State championship ring on. Thats the only time you all will see a ring up close.