no one in 2A has a chance against david lipscomb

jettjuice27

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner will get outcoached in the 3rd Round of the playoffs by whoever they play(not saying that Turner is a bad coach, its just that I don't think that the players will be disciplined to perform the fundamentals). Bolden has potential but he is lazy, he takes plays off, you don't do that when you are supposed to be the #2 D-Lineman in the country according to ESPN.com. Smith is the better player at this point, but he may have maxxed out at his potential. Who knows...

Tyner (10-1) plays in an average region and the reason they dominate is because have more athletes than any team in the region. Look at the teams Marion County(6-5), Sequatchie County (5-6), Polk County (7-4), Meigs County (5-5), and Bledsoe County(1-9), Tellico Plains(0-10) - I don't exactly see any world beaters there.

Lipscomp has a great shot at winning the state, will they I don't know, winning a championship involves a little luck as well as having the skills to get the job done.

I guess the best thing to do is to wait and see how it plays out on the field.

Tomorrow is a new day; a day in which I will commit to no more sarcasm.

That was sarcasm.

Mustangfan,

What number were you and what years did you dress out? Are you now a coach? I hear many of the best coaches in the state didn't actually even play football.

Houston County gets a little lucky in the first round and they think they can talk crap now. Fact is Lipscomb is faster, stronger, and overall a way better team and should win this one big. Lipscomb also has a winning tradition, something Houston County certainly does not have. So just shut up and play ball because you need to keep your mind on the game jettjuice instead of this message board.