Houston County's passing attack!

jettjuice27

jettjuice - I have got to give you some props man. You have been on here all week hyping your team up, and you should, & people have been taking shots at your Irish & you personally & you have stood your ground & you kept your cool this whole time. I like it when people believe in what they are doing & they want everyone to know about them. HC has gone from the crapper to second round of the playoffs & you & your team should be proud & I think you are just that, PROUD. Now I am a Lipscomb guy, I dont want to wish you luck but I hope it is a safe & exciting game with the Mustangs coming out on top. You guys better leave about 10:00am to get here. When we came up there that was the longest drive ever. See ya down here.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jettjuice27' comeon man! why are yall mockin me! this makes no sense! is it because im standing up for my team?

twittycanes, thanx man, yea i have took some shots, but i will do anyhting for the team. i am very proud to be where were at right now! whther we win or loose im still very proud of my boys.

i know that i have mad alot of ppl mad this week but, i wanted to stand up for a team (in my opinion) that deserves a shot. tomorrow i will hold no grudge no matter what goes on tonight! and would expect the same from anyone else! this is just a message board for opinions.

i wish for the best on both sides tonight. see yall in about 8 1/2hrs!

Houston County's Mitchell and McMillan must be some terrific players. Because evidently, all they run is a slant. Mitchell catches it then runs a touchdown. Now , everyone knows the pass pattern, but still can't stop it. I think that makes them pretty darn good. Good luck Houston County against David Lipscomb.

i do think that we have one of the best duo's in the state (tate mcmillan to trey mitchell). both over 1000 yrds as of right now. and im not pulling no ones leg about that! look it up!

B)

I just want to know where you get your stats. I am looking at the tennessean stats and it says that Mitchell only has 729 rec. yards and that McMillan only has 914 passing yards. How are you coming up with 1000 yards each?