Ripley VS. Covington who will win

Bcook36TC

As someone who's most familiar memories of football in West Tennessee are of a time when Covington ruled the gridiron in thier region year in and year out, it's hard to believe I'm hearing predictions of Ripley over Covington in a playoff game.

With that said, congratulations to Ripley's staff and players for bringing that program up to big-time status in West Tenn. Good luck against the Chargers.

Edited by volfan911

Bcook36TC should'nt you be worried about Page? I love it when people like you get on here and talk like Crockett has this long history of being a "Power House." Up until about 3 years ago Crockett was average at best in its on Region. As for Covington being cocky towards Crockett, I have not seen any post from a Covington person about Crockett. There is some people from Covington that get on here and talk WAY TO MUCH SMACK but that's a select few. Crockett is a very good team and if Covington is lucky enough to meet them they would have to play way over their head to win. I don't want to think about Crockett when we have to play one of the best 3A teams in the state tonight.

GO TALK TO PAGE FANS and Ripley and Covington can talk about round 2.