Lewis County Herald

hillbilly85

<_< I am sure that by now, everyone in town has seen the ad taken out in our paper. I don't know if it was someone from out of town, or someone here trying to "motivate" the boys. But if that is the case , I can think of several other ways to achieve that. It was tacky! And it was really insulting. Whether we win or not, the kids have played hard, and can never be considered losers! I am proud of them! So whoever took out the ad, ..........IT WAS A SORRY CHOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what the final score, both teams are winners for coming this far. Good luck Panthers!

I agree...  Being the fellow who writes the game articles every week for the Herald, I thought it was really "cheesy" and a total flop to have done that ad in the paper. I still can't figure how some folks can post "anonymous" ads in the Herald and others can't?

What did it say Don.

By the way, I am a McKenzie fan and just wanted to say that you do a great job of staying objective on here. I try to also and I don't get on here and "trash" talk b/c it shows no class for either or all programs.

See you Friday night at the game.

Edited by volsandtitans1

It said "HEY PANTHERS Is it True What McKenzie is Saying? That the [/b]L in Lewis County Stands For LOSERS!?!

I'm sure that it was a Lewis Co fan who put it in there to try to pump the team up or something but it is disgraceful. Obviously a team that is 11-0 is not a team of losers and Don I've figured out two things in life and one of them is if the money is there anything can happen. I like the Herald and I Love your articles but I'm sure they got paid quite a bit to put that in there. :P

WOW! That was pretty class less. Maybe the coaches requested the AD so they could add it to the pregame speech.

I am at every McKenzie Game and I do not believe I have got wind of anyone here making those remarks. At least not in public.

If the Lewis Co Herald charges what the McKenzie Banner does then no one here could afford to place an add unless they leave out their Yard Sale ad for that week.

Edited by wannab

Totally no class!!! Wannab and myself are on the same page. I would gurantee 99.9999999999............% that no one from McKenzie posted that ad in your paper.

But on the off chance they did, I will apologize for them for they have disgraced our program w/ such a classless and idiotic act.

I wish your guys Good Luck tonight and I pray all the players, coaches and fans are kept safe.

Only 4 hours and 15 minutes until kickoff.

Thank you for the good wishes vol. I in no way meant to imply that I thought someone from McKenzie did it. If it was taken that way , I apologize. I' m kinda with golden boy, it may have been a well meaning fan , that is just a little "off". Maybe the L in Lewis County should stand for " LETS JUST ALL GET ALONG DARNIT!"

Edited by hillbilly85