CAK quaterback

LadyEaglesFan

Who is recruiting Mark Cunningham of CAK. This kid is 6 foot 3 and has a gun for an arm. He made a throw to Yoakely tonight on the dead run to his left for 45 yards and hit him in stride. He is cool under pressure and can make any throw. He reminds me of Webb standout Chad Pennington, but at this stage he is a better quarterback. Why isn't UT checking this prospect out. He has the arm, height, composure and heart to play at the next level. Somebody at UT had better come and look before somebody steals a gem. Wake up UT!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't belive anyone is right now. Cunningham has just this season become a "great" quarterback. His freshman year CAK(1st year for football @school) played a JV schedule. His sophomore season he was injured the 2nd or 3rd game of the year as the Warriors went 0-8. Last year he passed for around 900 yards for the 3-7 Warriors. Decent numbers but not the kind that will get recruiters attention. This year of course he has really been impressive but playing for a new single A school its still hard to get alot of attention. And I'm not sure if he would even WANT to play college ball.

By The Way- Cunningham has been at CAK since elementary school so he along with every other athlete at the school was not recriuted!!!

Edited by Dalton91

By just watching him play he has all the tools of a big time quarterback. He seems to get better when the pressure is on. Nothing against UT, but I bet David Cutcliffe of Ole Miss could find tune this young man. As for playing single A ball, I just can't see any High School secondary contain him at any level.

Edited by LadyEaglesFan

Well he hasn't proved himself against a good 1A secondary. He put up 180 on Oneida, and I would like to think our defense is pretty decent except against Greenback last Friday and that was the run. It will be a different story against real secondaries, not sayign anything bad I hope CAK or Greenback wins it all, I just don't see him going to a big school like that to play football.

penny,

i would have to disagree, and i think you would not have made that statement had you seen cunninghams performance in the playoffs against cloudland where he absolutely picked them to peices in their come from behind win. what do you mean he hasnt proven himself , he led the KIL in passing, and has had a stellar postseason.

cunningham is a great quarterback, and i agree it is hard to be recruited from a team like cak where they have just started a team. he's been there since day one of the cak football program. and he is really good. the thing that colleges should look at him most for is his work ethic. he's got the skill and the decision making to play at any level. and i guarantee that if he does get recruited and decides to play college ball that he will be a leader. he handles pressure as good as anyone. i agree that he would fit in perfectly at a program like ole miss. but no school that big will take him. if he does get recruited, watch out, because you will hear about him.

Who is recruiting Mark Cunningham of CAK.  This kid is 6 foot 3 and has a gun for an arm.    He made a throw to Yoakely tonight on the dead run to his left for 45 yards and hit him in stride.  He is cool under pressure and can make any throw.  He reminds me of Webb standout Chad Pennington, but at this stage he is a better quarterback.  Why isn't UT checking this prospect out.  He has the arm, height, composure and heart to play at the next level.  Somebody at UT had better come and look before somebody steals a gem.  Wake up UT!!!!

Posts like this might get the whole school shut down again. Ladywave55 has now been reported also.

Edited by Bighurt