way to go Covington!

charger fan

Congrads to Covington on a hard faught game. Ripley put up a good fight but the coaching staff really hurt them. They took points off the board, you never take points off the board. Once again Ripley's QB was taunting the Covington fans. This never helps your team win, it only makes us yell louder. This place was packed with Covington and Ripley fans. The "we are the champions" song before the game did not help either. One more thing, Ripley is co-champs of 7-3A along with Covington and Obion.

Covington we have been enemies for several years on the gridiron Hey win all the way out and prove this region is the toughest in the state Good luck and we support you . because you'll had several fan complement on us tonight saying we were the best team in the state ,since we lost win it all for our region you can do it with the Coaching talent that you have .

I know nothing about Ripley, but I do have a problem with blaming your coach. WHAT WAS THE RIPLEY PROGRAM LIKE BEFORE HE GOT THERE?? I think I remember it being it being the laughing stock of West TN, right?? Did he execute the plays for Ripley tonight or any other night? Think about this before you run off a coach timber.

Charger fan I just wanted to correct you on one thing we are region champs not co-champs. If you're tied in the region - it goes to overall record. But just wanted to congratulate you-Covington on their win tonight. Their defense deserves the game ball, they held Ripley out of the end zone on first and goal several times. Even though we lost to ya'll tonight, it was the best game that I have seen in a long time. Good Luck with Brighton next week. Hope you go all the way.