LEWIS CO. FALLS TO HUNTINGDON

PLAY2WIN

This is good that everyone is overlooking us.....and as for LC basketball......its a joke.....i would rather just go to a Perry County game then to watch our joke of a basketball team. GO PANTHERS!!!

basketball is a joke? did they finsh 2nd in the district to the state champions? but this is the football board and we should leave it at that.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes that idiot Mercer popping off again like he's better than anyone on the face of this earth. Exactly what sport do you play Mercer? Your a pathetic loser that trys to find something wrong with everything. And weren't you the one whinning about people not being true fans, and here you are saying this. Stick to playing with your G-I Joes and stay off here.

i know this is suppose to be about huntingdon and lewis co. but i just have to say one thing about the whole "lady in red" she DID NOT cuss at your precious mr. luna! mr luna cussed at her and since not only is your lewis county fans messed up in the heads but so are the cops and they were stupid enough not to see that is was the bands fault....anyhow why does the band come on friday nights all they do is take up space and make lewis county fans go sit on the visitors side!....by the way...GO HUNTINGDON!! (not normal from a mck fan but i dont want lewis county to win!)

I wouldn't pull for a team that just whipped the crap out of us either. The Lady in Red is crazy. Some of our fans came and sat on the vistor side b/c yalls low life fans came to our side and tried to start crap that they could never even come close to finishing. And yes, the crazy woman in red did cuss. She was delt with fairly. Let the excuses go Mckenzie. Not just for losing but for everything.

Ok......i realized i was just irritated and made a comment I shouldn't have. But as for you Ace......you WILL shut your mouth....i don't know who you think you are talking like that....but if you got a problem with me.....come to me and confront me....i'm at school everday and I will be at the game friday. You stupid Flamer.