Greenback

#1 Greenback Fan

Greenback....Awsome game!!!! You really played like you did last year! I was having flash backs to 2002! This is what you are supposed to play like!

Morton- Way to step up at the tight end position!

Way- You had an awsome running game last night. The 97 yard td was the icing on the cake!

HELTON- AWSOME JOB last night! You really filled the void when Austin had to leave!

Austin- Get well soon! I hope you get to play this week at CAK!

This was an awsome game last night. I was on my feet screamin all night long even though I was in the band! Lets get ready for CAK and kick their butts!

G-Nation all the way!!!!!!!!!! Murfreesburo:Our destionation!!!!

Love lots,

K.R.K. class of 2008

Morton-Friday when I was having my pictures made for band you asked me a question about your brother. You asked me if i "Liked him,liked him" and I said I didn't know. Well I have an answer now. It's "YES"

Edited by #1 Greenback Fan

After talking to people @ school they said that Austin would be able to play Friday. But thats just what I've heard from reliable sorces. No, gb#7 ( Iam supposing this is Greg Way) coacht is not playing match-maker just yet! All I was doing was answering Morton's question!

K.R.K, class of 2008

Edited by #1 Greenback Fan