Harpeth-Mckenzie Fans

stangfan

Since Harpeth and Mckenzie are the only common opponents of Huntingdon and Lewis county, I am curious as to how you see the game shaping up. What do you think each team needs to look for? Any comments on strengths and weaknesses of each team?

Not looking for predictions from anybody just what it will take for each team to win. Most of these threads come down to trash talking and comments about which team is going to win and by how much.

Other than Sharp (legit 4.5), the speed factor favors Huntingdon(big). Lewis Co must utilize him more against Huntingdon or it could be a long night. McKenzie stopped the middle but what speed they had killed us on the outside (ie.. Huntingdon game)

LC did not appear to be as big as teams in the past but just have good buch of guys that like to play. (probably more heart than athletic ability) I'm sure their defensive scheme will be quite different against Huntingdon (they won't drop 8 back)

LC will run and can pass if needed. They seem to go long when they want to pass but they only tried 4 passes Friday against McKenzie. 1 - 4 for 18yds (unofficial)

If you have the same bunch of officials, you better hold on to the ball because they did not blow it dead when forward progress was stopped. I wouldn't recommend fighting for the extra 1/2 yard.

Anything can happen but Huntingdon has the athletes to take this game big unless they are looking too far ahead and then you know what can happen.

On the other hand, LC must control the ball and time of possession to keep the Huntingdon offense off the field. If LC can keep the score low, big "MO" will lean towards the Panthers.